OH MY GODS!! I AM DONE!

Percy's POV

It was time for my favorite time of the day: dinner. I was just sitting down with the others at the Zeus table as mine now consisted of mini-me and Grover. We were just so excited we were all talking over each other and laughing.

"O-ok, so what happened when you first got here Nico? I am dying to know after the looks the Apollo cabin was sharing." Annabeth said as we were all calming down.

"Oh ummmmmm.........." his red face said it all for our tight little group. Reyna slung an arm over his shoulders and told him something with a smirk that turned him bright red, which I might add is quite the contrast to his black outfit and pail skin.

"Hey, go easy on him guys, we all know his face can't turn much redder without him passing out or something." that teasing comment from Jason resulted in another round of laughter and Nico getting up to do who knows what as Jason flew strait up to avoid him. 

"You can't fly forever, Grace!" Nico called at him. I feel so sorry for the campers of this time who have to deal with us. 

"Ok, boys, bury the hatchet and get down here," Reyna says to both of them. 

"So what's everyone been up to during this fine day in the past?" Thalia asks.

"Well, I for one dreamed about going to that dam snack bar in peace," I say holding back laughter at our inside joke. I give up trying when Thalia bursts out laughing. The rest looked at us weirdly.

"No, no. I actually decided to give the Demeter and Aphrodite cabins a lesson in sword fighting." I say to try to take some of the strange looks from the other campers down. Our group just looked exasperated at me and Thalia's reluctance to tell them.

"I was hanging out with Luke all day. Don't ask me how we stayed hidden from you all day." ah that's why the Hermes cabin was running rampant and pranking everything in sight all day. Good to know we have Thalia and Castellan to thank for all the glitter and paint.

"I managed not to get in trouble or called to the big house to talk or pummeled by the Ares cabin," Nico said like he had had to outrun a lion in that statement.

"Yeah, I think I heard about that," Jason said like he heard about someone's death. Which given the kid across from me's track record, isn't that far from believable. 

"Yes, I hear that 90% of Ares's cabin is currently in the infirmary with injuries claiming the Hades kid summoned a bunch of skeletons to beat them up," Reyna obviously didn't believe a word she said.

"What were you two up to?" I asked them.

"We hid in the big house and played chess," Jason said blushing slightly.

Man, that guy can be so self conscious. Like nobody is judging you two. They should hide with how well our two camps usually interact, and they are at peace with each other. Now we're in a time where Romans are this new thing, granted they don't have the negative stereo type surrounding them as the greeks did in camp Jupiter. Camp half blood is still a lot to take in for a lot of the more disciplined Romans who grew up with all the rigid lines and rules telling them which foot to put in front of the other constantly. Not that a little discipline is bad though. I've had the honor of seeing both camps with fresh eyes, about the only good thing that came out of the whole brin wipe thing, so I can really appreciate the differences between the two. I know Jason does too. it's one of those quiet things we share that just bring us together.

"Well, I wrote down all we know so far and mentally went over what we want to tell them and what we want to do to help them." Annabeth looked at us all like we were all a disappointment. Not a look you want from your girlfriend.