"No "

"Please "

"NO ! " he yells . She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms . He looks over at her and huffs " okay fine "

"What's your sign ? " she asks and he sucks his teeth .

"Really nigga that's your important question? " he asks and she nods " a Libra "

"Oh god no wonder you act like that " she rolls her eyes "you know Durk is a libra to "

"Why the hell do you think I call him my twin , we have the same birthday "

"Awe really "Kennedy gushes and Von laughs . He hated when she got all girly like that . They drive a little longer and about thirty minutes passed .

"Uhm are you about to take me to the ditch to kill me cause if so can I eat first ?" She blurts out . He looks at her and starts to laugh .

"You a character girl " he tells her "but we here " he says . Kennedy looks up and her jaw drops .

"Who's house is this ? " she asks him

"Who's house is this ? " she asks him . He ignores her and gets out the car and walks to the door unlocking it . She gets out the car and looks around before following him inside .

"Wow " she gasps looking at the large interior . Von takes his shoes off and sits on the couch propping up his feet . She noticed how comfortable he is and furrows her eyebrows . "Uhm where are we ?" She questions him .

"My house " he tells her "well our house now " he mumbles .

"I thought that ratchet ass torn up place was your house ? " she asks

"Well Damn I'm glad it's not " he laughs hearing how she described it "and that's THE crib not MY house " he emphasizes "two different things "

"Oh I see . You let ya boys come chill at the trap house while you sit back like a king here ?"

"Not just my boys , my hoes to " he smiles and then turns on the tv .

"Okay well how many people know about this house ? " she asks still confused . She couldn't believe this was his house , she still thinks they broke in .

"You , me , my sister , all the maids , and Durk been in here before " he tells her and she gasps .

"So Durk came here before me ?"

"Nigga I didn't even like you up until yesterday what the fuck " he says and she laughs . She walks around the large white couch and sat next to him.

"Why did you say our house ? " she asks referring to what he said before .

"You hear every damn thing don't you ? "He rolls his eyes "I was just thinking until you get on your feet you can chill here " he suggest .

She raises her eyebrows in shock and smiles a little . She was loving this side of Von . "Thank you but I can't " she tells him

"Oh I'm sorry you got somewhere better to be ?" He asks sarcastically then laughs and gets up to walk in the kitchen .

"Whatever smart ass , and I can't ask you to stay in this beautiful house you worked hard to get just because I'm going through something . I gotta get something on my own " she tells him while following him to the kitchen .

"First off you didn't ask , secondly you not gone find something on your own at nine o'clock at night unless it's a park bench and you might have to fight a homeless person for one of dem and thirdly my money illegal girl I can get it back "

She chuckles a little then smiles at him . She knew that it would be dumb to turn down this offer tonight , especially since the long day she had . But she didn't want to seem like a freeloader . Living with people obviously hasn't been working out for her and she doesn't want this situation to turn out the same way .

"Okay fine " she gives in "but tomorrow your taking me to get my car and I'm going apartment hunting . And you gotta give me a move out date . A very short one so I don't get comfortable "

"Ken why would I give y-"

"Please Von . Just do it " she pleads . She felt like she needed a push so that she could be motivated . If he just let her stay in this big ass house with no strings attached she knew she would get way to comfortable and out stay her welcome . She still wanted an apartment of her own so she needed him to threaten to kick her out if she didn't get her shit together .

"Alright alright . How about January?" He suggest still thinking that was to little of time . He knew he wasn't gone kick her out regardless.

"Nigga next year ? No pick a shorter one, less than a month "

He rolls his eyes and shakes his head "okay how bout when your brother gets out . Since he gone technically kill my ass for you living with me anyways "

Kennedy nods and agrees , holding her hand out . Von shakes his head and then her hand . "What durk don't know won't hurt him either " she says . Von couldn't keep secrets from Durk he was gone tell him anyways . It bothered him how motivated she was to leave . He wanted her to chill with him for a little while so at least when he came home he could have something to look forward to .

"Why you looking at me like that ? " she asks noticing his frown

"I just don't understand you , a nigga offer you this big ass house to live in , rent free and you want a time limit . "

"The wolf on the top of the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill " she says then walks off into the living room . He watches her walk away and then thinks on what she said .

That was some real shit

He thought