"Port side!" Lloyd spoke up.

"Man, he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay questioned after they threw over some stuff.

"Me!" Lacey yelled, throwing her hand up as she tried to hold on. Jay looked at her and nodded, looking very seriously.

"The more it consumes, the bigger it gets. Don't throw anything else overboard." Cole deducted before he looks at them all.

"Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyon. Hold on." Nya sighs, she turns the ship through the narrow edges.

"Ah, we lost him." Cole said, just as the giant snake bites off an engine, coming in front of them.

"No, really!" Lacey asked sarcastically, she grabs onto the table. She glares holes at the Black Ninja.

"My bad," Cole chuckled nervously, looking sheepish.

"Abandon ship!" Nya screams, getting in her Samurai suit.

"Goodbye, old friend." Zane states, getting on his vehicle from his Golden Weapon. Cole follows while Jay grabs Lloyd.

"Bye bye," Lacey mutters in saddle as she holds on to Kai, who summons his vehicle and they all jump out.

"No!!" They scream as the Devourer destroyed the ship, their home, swallowing it whole.

"Unh, it's gone." Cole muttered, staring at the small pieces of their ship, their home.

"Oh, that was too intense. All that action makes you so thirsty." Kai breathes heavily, watching the giant snake slither away.

"There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger" Zane says, shaking his head.

"Bigger!" Lacey panicked, looking at him incredulously.

"Bigger? Bigger! That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight for months, but they're perfect" Jay said,  frustrated as he starts to rant, pacing nervously.

"And what? Just give up?" Cole asked, his eyebrows furrowed in seriousness.

"You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!" Jay snaps.

"Hey, stop it! Listen to yourselves. Is this what Sensai Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?" Kai questioned, looking between his teammates.

"But he's not here anymore," Lloyd mutters, looking down in sadness as he thought of his Uncle.

"But his teachings live on. Sensei once told me it's not the size of a ninja in a fight, its the size of the fight in the ninja. All this training, all of these battles we've had with skeletons and Serpentine. We've preserved through so much, we can't just give up now. A ninja never admits defeat. A ninja always pick himself up when he is down. Which is exactly what Sensei Wu wants us to do right now," Kai tells them passionately, staring at all of them.

"Right. Because.." Lacey smiled, looking absolutely happy at the Fire Ninja.  "Ninja Never Quit!"

Kai smiled at her proudly.

"But how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude," Zane said as they began to plan.

Jay shakes his head, as he starts ranting again. "Yeah, it's not like we have an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it. Or wait, haha, how about one of our awesome Dragons? Oh, I forgot. They took off and left us high and dry. Or, hey, what about out Golden Weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size. Heh, oh, we are so hooped." He breathes out as the everyone else looks at him, worried.