*Finding Emerald*

Lacey up top ^^^^^

Lacey up top ^^^^^

****

Lacey walked down the street of Ninjago City, a frown on her lips with a distant look on her face.

It's been 6 months since the team split apart, 6 months since Zane died. After that, they all went their separate ways, except her, Lloyd, Nya, Sensei, Sensei Garmadon and Misako.

Kai was off to who knows where, Cole had completely disappeared and Jay, he now hosted a T.V show. Lacey watched him every night, missing him and the rest of the team. She missed them so much, 6 months is a long time.

The team hasn't gotten together in a long time, they barely spoke to each other. Jay and Cole were still at odds with each other for Nya, and Kai, well, he blamed himself. Lloyd was the only person who was trying to get them together, Lacey herself had lost hope.

And the team still had no idea that she and Lloyd had done the deed.

But, her and Sensei Garmadon had gotten closer, so that was a big plus. But it wasn't as close as she wanted, she had a feeling he didn't like her. But then again, he gave that vibe to almost everyone. Though, he did seem sweet.

Sometimes.

The Sorceress paused when she heard thunder and a rattle of a can sounding from the alleyway. "Great," she mutters when rain starts pouring down on the city. People began to hurry and run as the rain seeped them immensely.

The rain drenched Lacey immediately as her clothes were wet and cold, her hair was all messy with her mascara running down her cheeks. She scowled, she would look like a wet and angry raccon when she got back to Garmadon's Monastery.

She heard another rattle in the alleyway and frowned in confusion, deciding to inspect. She hesitatinly walked towards and inside the alleyway, looking around.

It was dirty and wet, trash cans were put to the side with a few boxes around. She scrunched her nose up, perplexed. She heard another rattle and saw a box flip over causing her to flinch in surprise.

There, sat all alone, was a baby kitten. It had beautiful black fur and exquisite green eyes, reminding her of emeralds. They looked exactly like Lloyd's eyes, green and full of life, the color of emeralds.

Lacey's lips parted as she walked closer to the kitten. Her eyes raking it over, it reminded her of someone.

She felt power surge over her when she moved closer, she felt a buzzing in her veins and could feel her eyes glowing green. The rain began to pound harder and harder as fog began to form around in the heavy storm. Lacey could have sworn she saw a flicker of glowing eyes in the cat's green eyes, right before it ran away.