"This is not a mere hater. He broke into your home!"

"Even still, I can't make a big deal out of it by calling the police! I can handle it by myself. Besides, if he found out about it, the company will-"

"Mr. KIM. Don't you understand? This is dangerous!" Hyein yelled back trying to make him understand the seriousness of his situation.

Taehyung sighed. "Do you think anyone is more dangerous than me?"

Hyein paused for a moment unable to comprehend what he had said. "You don't really believe that, You can't be serious," Hyein stated, hoping that it was a joke but Taehyung remained somber.

"Listen here. You don't know much because you haven't been in this industry for long. We always handle our matters on our own. That's the only way you can survive." He explained as if he were talking to a particularly overdramatic toddler throwing a tantrum. "Besides, I've been in this industry for quite some time. I can handle this on my own."

Hyein didn't buy it. He was right she hadn't been in this industry for long. But a death threat is a serious matter and reporting to the police was the safest option for her. But if the arrogant Jacka*s wasn't going to listen to her, then there was no point in talking to him.

"You know what? Do whatever you want!" Hyein gathered up her bearings, determined to leave.

"Now, where the hell are you going?" Taehyung called out but it didn't deter Hyein, "I'm done." She spat out, not caring whether it was unprofessional or not.

"Stop right there," Taehyung ordered. Hyein paid no heed.

"Secretary Lee. I said stop." 

Taehyung commanded, taking his authoritative tone with her and Hyein felt herself freeze. Cursing herself, she turned back, shooting him a glare. Taehyung smiled suddenly, the serious attitude he had moments ago fading out as he leisurely walked up to her from the living room. 

"I didn't know you were that worried about me."

What did he say?

"W-what? Worried? Me? A-are you kidding me?" Hyein cried in disbelief at the man who stood there smiling so widely it must hurt.

"If you are that worried, you can help me find the culprit." Taehyung offered. "It was in your contract that you should protect me after all."

Hyein's first impulse was to say no. But on second thought it wasn't that bad. Though she didn't like the idea of working with him, it was worth a try. That way, Hyein would be in on his plans and if she ever felt that the matter was getting out of hand, she could immediately report it to the police whether he wanted to or not. "Let's get this one thing straight." she declared holding out her hand in front of her to make a point and Taehyung tilted his head, amused.

 "I am certainly not worried about you." Hyein pointed out and Tehyung's smile turned into a smirk. "I am only doing this because of the contract. If anything happens to you, I'm not responsible for it. Deal?" 

(Turn on the media.)

"Sure." 

Taheyung drawled and his smile turned the tiniest bit serious. Eyes glinting with dare Taehyung gripped her hand, intentionally tightening it, making her wince, and shook her hands. 

The deal was on.

The deal was on

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/n: The game begins! Who's ready?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
His Royal Arrogance | KTH | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें