10.

Emmy

"Daddy my princess parts," I point to my kitty "down there, it's tingly," I say again. He smiles and nods knowing what I meant.

"Do you want Daddy to take care of it princess?" he asks as he slowly leans down and kisses my neck, finding my sweet spot as I let out a soft moan. I nod quickly and he looks at me "Words little one," he say sternly.

"Yes please Daddy," I say looking at him. He smirks and nods as he slowly pulls my pants down, revealing a wet spot on my panties. I gasp as the cold air in his room hits me. He stops and looks back up at me.

"Okay baby girl before I continue I need you to listen, these are your safe words green means you're good, yellow means slow down, and red means stop and aftercare okay?" He waits for me to respond, I nod and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry, yes Daddy green is good yellow is slow down and red us stop," I repeat back what he said and he smiles. He slowly slips my panties off and rubs his fingers against my pussy.

I gasped and moan out softly from his touch as I look down at him, I see him smirk from my reaction and I feel my face start to flush. He leans down and kisses me passionately before slowly sliding one finger in, moving it up in down which gains another moan from me. He takes his chance to slip his tongue in my mouth, fighting for dominance he wins of course.

"Mmm Daddyy," I moan and buck my hips slightly indicating I need more, he takes the hint and inserts another finger while using his other hand to massage my breasts. I whimper softly as he pinches my nipples and looks at me.

"Are you ready for Daddy little wolf?" He says sweetly. I moan and nod in response, he removes his fingers and I groan from loss of contact before he aligns himself at my entrance and slowly pushes into me. I gasp, adjusting to his size and he groans. "So tight princess," he whispers as he kisses my neck, leaving love bites.

"Daddy faster please," I whimper and he smirks.

"Anything for you baby girl," he says before speeding up. I moan and toss my head back from pain and pleasure. He thrusts into me hard and fast, causing my eyes to roll back.

"Oh god Daddy," I groan as I feel myself getting closer to my climax. He chuckles and kisses my lips before leaning in.

"You do not cum until I say so," he says in a stern and demanding voice which sends shivers down my back. He continues to thrust into me, picking up the pace. He goes back to massaging my breasts with one hand while the other finds it's way to my clit. I gasp and moan out versions of his name.

"Daddy I can't," I say as my legs start to shake "Daddy can I please cum?" I ask biting my lip looking up at him. He smiles and looks at me.

"Well since you asked so nicely," he continues to play with my clit while thrusting in and out "Yes princess, cum for Daddy," he says in a low dominant voice. I groan and as if on command I feel myself release and tighten around him. He moans out and continues to fuck me through my high before pulling out. "Daddy needs a little help princess," he smirks as he lays beside me. I nod and slowly crawl down, I lick up his shaft before licking the tip of his cock "Mmm baby don't tease," he groans and I take him in my mouth as my hands gently massage his balls. "Oh fuckkk baby where did you learn to do that," he tosses his head back and I can feel him twitch inside my mouth. I take his whole length in my mouth causing him to moan and release into my mouth "Swallow baby girl," I nod and swallow before crawling up next to him sticking my tongue out. "Good girl," he says before pulling me in for a long kiss. After awhile we pull apart to breath and I collapse next to him, laying my head on his chest. He chuckles softly and wraps his arm around me. "We should probably get cleaned up princess," he says kissing the top of my head. I smile and nod in response before standing up.

"Yeah that's probably smart," I say getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom, Klaus following closely behind. He starts the shower and waits for it to warm up before getting in, helping me step in as well.

"I am so proud of you Emmy, you did such a good job," he says as he leans down as gently kisses my lips. I blush and bite my lip looking up at him. "Now why don't you let Daddy take care of you," he says as he helps me turn around. He grabs some strawberry-scented shampoo and gently massages it into my scalp. I relax under his touch as he helps rinse my hair. He washes his own hair and then gently takes a washcloth to wash my body. "Okay babygirl I think we're done now," I groan and shake my head, wanting to stay in the warm shower for a little longer. He chuckles and kisses my forehead "You can stay in here as long as you'd like, I'm going to go get some clothes okay baby?" I smile and nod before reaching up to kiss his cheek.

"I love you Daddy," I say quietly and blush as he gets out of the shower. I freeze and stare at him, not realizing what I just said. He looks at me and smiles softly before stroking my cheek with his thumb, he softly kisses my lips.

"I love you too Emily," he says as he smiles and wraps a towel around his torso "Now you finish up and I'll go get your clothes," with that he leaves the room. I'm a blushing mess standing in the shower, smiling like an idiot. I turn the water warmer and let it hit my body for a little bit longer before getting out and wrapping a towel around myself and putting my hair up in a towel. I smile and notice Klaus has put my pj's on the counter along with new underwear. I quickly change and walk out of the bathroom. I lay down on the bed and notice Klaus is back to wearing shorts and no shirt.

"Daddy this," I motion to his outfit "is how that all started in the first place," he chuckles and sits up.

"Are you saying you want me to put a shirt on princess?" He teases and smirks. I violently shake my head and hug his torso.

"No, no, no need for that," I giggle. We lay back down and I cuddle into him, my head on his chest with Tiny Chomps between us. I feel myself grow tired and yawn, Daddy looks at me and smiles softly.

"Are you tired baby girl?" He asks and I nod sleepily. "Well it is late, we can spend the night here if you'd like and I can bring you home tomorrow," I smile and nod.

"I like that idea Daddy," I say looking up at him. He smiles and pulls the blanket over us.

"Yeah I like that idea too," he says wrapping an arm around me pulling me closer and kissing my head. "Goodnight little wolf Daddy loves you," he says as he kisses my forehead. I sleepily smile and yawn again.

"Goodnight Daddy, I love you," I say before I feel my eyes start to get heavy with sleep. Before I know it I'm passed out cuddling into Klaus.

××××××××××
A/N: Hey y'all, it took a little longer than I expected to finish this chapter. I didn't want to just end it after the sex scene but I wasn't sure where to go with it. Anyways hope you love it just the same. Thanks so much for reading 💕