09.

Klaus

After my talk with Elijah, I walk to the living room and see Rebakah but don't see Emmy "Rebekah where's Emmy?" I ask and she turns around to face me.

"Oh she's upstairs in your room coloring," she says with a shrug. I thank her and walk upstairs to my room, the door is open and I stand in the doorway leaning against the door frame watching her. She's coloring a picture and concentrating, I can tell cause whenever she concentrates she sticks her little tongue out. She's so cute. I clear my throat and she looks up at me and smiles.

"Hai Daddy," she says and motions for me to come over to her, I walk over to my bed and sit next to her. "Here I drew you a picture," she says handing me a drawing of a wolf, I chuckle softly and kiss her head.

"Thank you, princess, it's beautiful," I take the drawing and grab some tape out of my bedside drawer and hang it up on the wall "Perfect," she smiles and nods.

"Daddy, can we go swimming now?" She asks, giving me those puppy dog eyes that I can never say no to. I smile and nod.

"A deal is a deal little wolf," I say as I lead her to the closet. I had bought a few different swimsuits in her size as well as clothes for whenever she came over. She smiles and hugs me before picking out a swimsuit. She goes to the bathroom connected to my room and changes into the suit. I grab a pair of swim trunks and change while I wait for her. She comes out of the bathroom and my eyes grow wide. "You look amazing baby," she blushes and twiddles her thumbs. (Emmy's suit above)

"Thanks, Daddy, you look pretty good yourself," she says as she looks me up and down. I smirk slightly and pick her up, throwing her over my shoulder which causes her to squeal. I run down the stairs and out to the pool with Emmy over my shoulder. Before she can stop me I'm throwing her into the pool and jumping in. She comes back up from under the water and glares at me "Daddy!" She says splashing me with water. I chuckle and swim over to her, hugging her.

"I'm sorry baby girl I had to," I kiss her forehead softly "Do you forgive me little wolf?" I ask looking into her eyes. She blushes softly and smiles before kissing me.

"Of course I forgive you, Daddy," she says as she pulls away from the kiss. After swimming for about an hour, Emmy looks like a wrinkled lady I chuckle and tell her it's time to get out. She puts up a fight at first but then agrees. I get out of the pool and grab a towel for myself and Emmy. She's getting out of the pool and I vamp speed over to her wrapping the towel around her. She jumps slightly and punches my shoulder softly "Daddy I hate when you do that!" I chuckle and kiss her head and apologize. We dry off and walk inside and back upstairs to my room, I motion for Emmy to come to the closet but she shakes her head.

"Baby girl, you can't stay in your wet suit all day you'll get sick," I say looking at her. She smiles and nods as if to say she knows and shrugs. "Little wolf," I say as I walk over to her and grab her chin to make her look at me "You need clothes," I say softly.

She looks me in the eye and pokes me "Daddy pick my outfit," she says smiling. I chuckle and nod before kissing her forehead.

"Okay princess, I can do that," I say walking back to the closet to look through the clothes. I finally pick out an outfit and grab everything, laying it out on the bed. Emmy squeals and grabs the clothes, giving me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek before running to the bathroom to change. I guess she liked what I picked out. As she's changing I take the opportunity to change out of my wet suit as well. I slip on some boxers and a pair of shorts before laying on my bed waiting for Emmy to finish up in the bathroom. She comes out a little while later and smiles at me. (Emmy's outfit below)

"Daddy I love thi-" she starts to say and stops when she looks at me, she bites her lip slightly and looks me up and down staring at my chest

I chuckle softly "You like what you see little wolf?" I ask snapping her out of her trance she blushes a deep red and looks down.

"I-I uh um y-you look h-handsome D-Daddy," she says quietly as she climbs into bed next to me. I smile and kiss her head softly.

"Why thank you, princess, you look beautiful as always," I compliment her and she giggles along with blushing again. I lean closer to her and kiss her lips passionately, she kisses me back and moans softly. I smirk and pull away "Well that was a fun noise little wolf," I lean in closer to her ear "I'd love to hear it some more," I whisper softly. I can tell she likes it cause she bites her lips and squeezes her legs shut, silly girl. "Princess, what's wrong?" I ask as I lean up to face her again.

"Daddy it's tingly," she says softly and blushes.

"What's tingly princess?" I ask smirking. Of course, I know what she's talking about but I want to hear her say it.

"Daddy my princess parts," she points to her kitty "down there, it's tingly," she says again. I smile and nod knowing what she meant.

"Do you want Daddy to take care of it princess?" I ask as I slowly lean down and kiss her neck, finding her sweet spot as she lets out a soft moan. She nods quickly and I look at her "Words little one," I say sternly.

"Yes please Daddy," she says looking at me. I smirk and nod as I slowly pull her pants down, revealing a wet spot on her panties. She gasps as the cold air in my room hits her. I stop and look back up at her.

"Okay baby girl before I continue I need you to listen, these are your safe words green means you're good, yellow means slow down, and red means stop and aftercare okay?" I wait for her to respond, she nods and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Sorry, yes Daddy green is good yellow is slow down and red us stop," she repeats back what I said and I smile. I slowly slip her panties off and rub my fingers against her pussy.

××××××××××
A/N: I know I know I'm absolutely terrible for ending the chapter in the middle of a sex scene go ahead and hate me. But I wanted to finish this scene in Emmys POV so that's what the next chapter will be before y'all rip my head off in the comments. Anyways I know I've been MIA, I've got a lot going on in my personal life right now. I've recently discovered that I am Polyamorous, now I'm not going to explain that if you know what it is great if not then look it up. But anyways I've been trying to navigate that as well as deal with everything that is going on in this crazy world and my two jobs. So appreciate those of you who are still here reading this, but please do understand I'm just a human and I can only do so much. Some days are a lot harder than others. Thanks so much for reading 💕