02.

Emmy

It's been about a week since I ran into Klaus at the grill, more like he ran into me, but I want to see him again. I know I shouldn't feel this way about someone my friends loath as much as they do but I can't help it, he makes me happy and I felt comfortable and safe around him.

"Hello, earth to Emily?" Damon and Stefan say trying to get my attention. I snap out of my thoughts and look at them.

"What sorry," I say quickly trying to figure out what they were talking about before I zoned out on Klaus. Damon laughs and shakes his head.

"Someone's got a crush," Stefan smirks and looks at me. I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him causing him to fall off the side of the couch. I know I didn't throw it hard enough to do that, he's a vampire for god's sake and I'm just a puny little human. He's just being dramatic and goofy. I laugh at him as he gets back up onto the couch. "You didn't deny it," he says after he is done giggling like a little girl.

"Would you shut up Stef!" I yell as I shake my head. He smirks "It's none of your business if I did so butt out," I say quite annoyed of his sudden interest in my love life. He holds his hands up in surrender and looks at Damon.

"So you do have a crush?" Damon says smirking which causes Stefan to become a laughing fit again.

"If you two don't knock it off I'm going home!" I say standing up and crossing my arms. That causes them both to stop laughing and apologize. I accept their apologies and sit back down on the couch. "Now what were we talking about?" I say as I give up on trying to remember our conversation.

"Elijah and Klaus want to meet," Damon says and my eyes damn near bulge out of my head. Damon gives me a weird look "Um Em are you okay?" He asks and I shake away the thought of Klaus and nod in response to his question.

"Um did they say why?" I ask truly wondering why they could possibly want to meet up. Damon shakes his head and shrugs. "So we have no idea why they want to meet you guys?" I ask confused. Damon and Stefan share a glance before looking back at me, neither of them saying anything. "What?" I ask giving them both an odd look.

"Um well they kind of sorta want you there too," Stefan says quietly and I pretend to clear out my ears.

"I'm sorry, I thought I heard you say they want me at the meetup," I say laughing at them. Neither of them joins in and they just stare at me. "Are you serious?! Me? Why me?" I say starting to freak out. Why would Klaus want me at the meet up he has my phone number, he knows where I hang out he can see me anytime. Damon and Stefan's shrug obviously being as confused as I am. "Uh, I need to go home, I have some work to finish before tomorrow," I lie. I really just need to get out of here so I can text Klaus and figure out what the heck is going on. The boys both nod and stand up to see me out "goodbye" I say giving both of them a hug before heading out to my car. I quickly pull out my phone and text Klaus.

 I quickly pull out my phone and text Klaus