05.

Emmy

It's been a few days since Klaus became my Daddy. He is amazing, honestly, he makes me feel so loved and special. Sadly he had to go away for a few days with his brother, he said they had to go to New Orleans to deal with some things. I didn't want him to leave but eventually, I gave up trying to convince him to stay. Besides I had a bunch of homework I had to catch up on. I'll probably have to clean my house too, I don't know why I live in such a big house when it's just me. That's a lie I know exactly why, my parents never sold the house we had lived in before so they let me move in when I came back to Mystic Falls but I don't need such a big house. I mean it's 2 stories and it has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a completed kitchen, living room, and dining area. I should just move in with Daddy. I shake my head quickly, who am I kidding I doubt he would want me to move in with him.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when my phone goes off, I roll over in bed and grab it off my nightstand table and check it.

I set my phone down and get out of bed, heading over to my closet for something cute to wear. I'm not sure if Daddy has anything planned today but I know I need to go grocery shopping, and he said he's coming with to do that from now on. I finally pick an outfit and change out of my pajamas. (Outfit pictured above) After I'm done I grab my phone and head downstairs to make some breakfast. I decide on frozen waffles, something quick and easy so I can work on homework when I'm done. I pour some apple juice into a cup and bring it to the living room. I set up my laptop when I hear my waffles pop up, I walk into the kitchen and butter them before putting a little syrup on. I walk to the living room and begin eating, I should be eating at the table but Daddy's not here so it will be fine. I finish eating and leave my plate on the couch as I start working on homework. I'm so focused on getting done that I don't hear my front door open. Before I know it Daddy is standing in front of me, but he looks upset. I look up at him and smile "Hai Daddy, wuts wrong." I ask when I see his face. He shakes his head looking at me as he points to the plate on the couch.

"What is that Emmy?" He asks in a very stern voice. I sigh and look at the plate and look down.

"Um, my breakfast plate.. I sorry I just wanted to work on my homework right away so I ate out here," I say as I stand up and pick up the plate "I'll go wash it," I say softly as I start walking away, he grabs my arm to stop me.

"You know better Emmy, I'm not going to punish you this time but from now on you eat at the table unless you ask me first, got it?" He says looking me straight in the eyes. I quickly nod and hug him.

"Got it, Daddy, I sorry," I mumble into his chest before pulling away to go wash my dishes. After I finish I walk back into the living room to find Daddy sitting on the couch. I walk in and sit next to him "Do you have anything else planned for today?" I ask hoping he says no and that I get to spend the day with him. He smiles and shakes his head.

"Nope, I'm all yours princess," he says scooting closer to me and wrapping his arm around me. I giggle and smile at him when all of a sudden he tenses up. I give him a worried look.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" I ask nervously that something is going to happen.

"Damon is here sweetheart," he says before standing up and going up to my room. I groan when I hear the doorbell ring knowing that it's Damon. I sigh as I walk over to the door and open it.

"Hey Damon," I say smiling at him as he walks into my house "Yeah sure come on in," I say rolling my eyes as I shut the door and turn around to look at him. He seems to be looking for something and I watch him for a bit before he turns back to look at me. "You looking for something?" I smirk as he makes eye contact with me.

"I thought I heard you talking to someone," he says walking over to me. I shake my head and point to my computer.

"I've been alone working on homework all day," I lie hoping he drops it as he walks into the living room. I follow him and sit on the couch "So what's up?" I ask looking at him.

"Elijah called," he states and I instantly give him my full attention waiting for him to continue "You are no longer needed at the meetup," he says and I can see the relief on his face as I sigh.

"Did he say why?" I ask knowing Klaus had something to do with that. Damon nods and sits down by me.

"He told me to ask you," he says and I freeze. My eyes go wide when I realize this is how Klaus wants me to tell Damon. This is ridiculous.

"Me? How would I know?" I say playing along and Damon raises his eyebrow.

"So this has nothing to do with the fact that Klaus's car is parked down the block and you're acting funny," he says and I just look at him not knowing what to say. "Well? Spit it out what is going on?" He asks and I sigh.

"Um... Okay, Damon, you have to promise not to freak out," I say and he gives me an unsure look but nods for me to continue. "So I found a Daddy," I say and he smiles at that which causes me to slightly smile. "However, my Daddy is um... Well, it's Klaus," I say quietly as I look at him waiting for his response. I know Klaus is listening to this whole conversation and I'm just waiting for him to walk down the stairs.

"Klaus? Klaus Mikaelson? He's your Daddy?" Damon starts firing off questions like we're on a game show. All I can do is nod not knowing how to respond without him freaking out more than he already is. "Emmy what the hell is going on, do you know who he is!? Do you know what he's done!?" Damon yells at me like I'm some kind of idiot and all I can do is nod as I sigh.

××××××××××
Had to leave it a cliff hanger, otherwise, it would've been over 2000 words, hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know what you guys think about the story. I hope you are liking the longer chapters. Well, Damon knows about Klaus and Emmy, what will happen, stay tuned to find out what happens. Thanks so much for reading 💕