06.

Emmy  (Damon pictured above)

"Klaus? Klaus Mikaelson? He's your Daddy?" Damon starts firing off questions like we're on a game show. All I can do is nod not knowing how to respond without him freaking out more than he already is. "Emmy what the hell is going on, do you know who he is!? Do you know what he's done!?" Damon yells at me like I'm some kind of idiot and all I can do is nod as I sigh.

"Damon would you calm down, I know I shouldn't feel the way I do but he's different around me. He makes me feel special, and loved," I say and Damon scoffs and rolls his eyes "Please you need to understand, there's something about him that I can't get past. He's changing Damon," I say and smile to myself knowing that I played a part in that.

"He's here isn't he, that's who you were talking to," he asks and I slowly nod. "Where is he?" He asks and I shake my head not wanting to answer him. He stands up and I can see the rage take over his body, he's always been super protective of me since he met me and found out I was a little but I've never seen him this mad before. "KLAUS SHOW YOURSELF YOU BASTARD!" Damon screams which causes me to flinch and start crying. I immediately feel myself being lifted into the air and when I turn around Daddy is looking at me. He gently rubs my back.

"Shh it's okay little wolf," he says trying to calm me down now that I am a weeping mess. I knew this would happen why did Klaus have to force this. I could have avoided this whole situation if I told Damon when I was ready. "What is wrong with you Damon? You of all people know how fragile she is and you come in here screaming and swearing in front of her like that," Daddy says in a calm voice. I sniffle in his arms as I wipe the tears from my face, I hear Damon sigh.

"You're right Klaus, Emmy I'm so sorry I scared you," he says and I look at him and nod. I squirm around in Daddy's arms but he doesn't budge. I finally manage to make my way out of Daddy's grip and run over to Damon to give him a hug.

"It's okay Damon," I hug him quickly before pulling away and looking up at him. "But you have to understand that he is my Daddy and you need to accept that he isn't going to hurt me," I say and Damon nods giving me a small smile as he looks over to Klaus.

"Damon I give you my word that no harm will ever come to Emily by my hand," I smile when he uses my full name instead on the nickname, he does it for effect to show Damon just how serious he is. "I know you believe in soulmates," he starts and I look at him he motions for me to come to him and I quickly do. He turns me around so I'm facing Damon and puts his hands on my shoulders "Emmy is my mate," I feel my jaw drop when he says that and everything starts to make sense. Damon is obviously surprised by it too because he just stares at us.

"Are you positive about this Klaus?" Damon finally asks as he walks over to us. I feel Klaus nod as he pulls me closer to him. Damon gives him a smile and bends down so he's eye level with me "What about you, do you feel the same way Em?" he asks me. I look up at Klaus who is smiling down at me and I smile feeling my cheeks start to flush. I look back to Damon and nod my head.

"Yes Damon, it didn't make sense why I was always pulled to him but now it is clear," I say smiling and he nods. He stands back up and reaches his hand out to shake Daddy's hand. I smile up at them as they shake hands. Damon looks at me and nods.

"Then I guess I have no choice but to accept this," he states and I quickly release myself from Daddy's grip and run to Damon giving him another hug. "If you hurt her, I will kill you," he says in a very serious tone to Klaus as I pull away, Daddy nods in agreement.

"I wouldn't even think about hurting her Damon, but I'm glad she has someone to look out for her if it happened," Daddy states before picking me up and placing me on his hip, I smile at the two of them.

"YAY YAY YAY!" I say very excited that no one was hurt and Damon was able to accept it. Now to tell Stefan and Elena, I hope they understand as much as Damon did. I mean they have to, Elena feels the same way about Damon as Klaus and I do and Stefan is pretty understanding.

"Inside voice little wolf," Daddy says pulling his head away from me a little bit. I giggle and apologize as I bury my head in the crook of his neck. I quickly look over to Damon.

"Promise me you won't tell Elena or Stefan, I want to tell them myself," I say and he nods.

"Of course Em," he says poking my nose which causes me to giggle and blush. "Well I just came over to tell you the news and check up on you, I'll see you two around," He says as he turns around to leave.

"Wait!" I say and he looks back at me with a puzzled look "Hugs silly," I say making grabby hands to him. I feel Daddy tense up but eventually, he relaxes and allows Damon to take me into his arms as he gives me a hug. "Bye-bye Damon, tanks for understanding," I say and he nods before setting me down. He waves goodbye to us and heads out. I smile and look at Daddy "Dat was very mean Daddy!" I say crossing my arms. I'm still mad at him for forcing that to happen, I know it ended well but it could've gone way worse. He walks over to me and hugs me. I don't move or hug him back, I'm really upset with him.

"I know baby I'm sorry," he says softly and I sigh as I cave and hug him back.

"It's okay I forgive you, but don't do that with Stefan and Elena I want to tell them myself when I'm ready," I say pointing a finger at him. He holds his hands up in surrender and I smile knowing he will keep his word. We pull apart from our hug and Daddy goes to get his car so we can go grocery shopping.

××××××××××
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know what you guys think about the story. It took some convincing but Damon is on board with Klaus and Emmy. Now to tell Stefan and Elena, stay tuned to find out what happens. Thanks so much for reading 💕