11.

Emmy

I wake up the next morning feeling sore, I groan and roll over to find Klaus isn't in bed. I yawn and stretch before getting out of bed, I need to get out of my pajamas so I head to the closet and see what kinds of clothes there are for me to wear. I find one of Klaus's shirts and a pair of basketball shorts. I quickly change out of my pajamas and brush through my hair, putting it in a fishtail braid off to the side. I look at myself in the mirror and smile at my work before I grab my phone and walk out trying to find Klaus.

"Klaus where are you?" I whisper yell as I was down the stairs. I check the living room to see Elijah and Rebekah sitting on the couch. "Oh good morning," I smile and wave at them. They smile and wave back.

"Good morning Emmy, if you're looking for Klaus I believe he is in the kitchen," Elijah says pointing to the door behind him, which I'm assuming also leads to the kitchen. Of course, he is.

"Oh okay thanks Elijah," I smile and walk through the door to be met with the delicious smell of bacon, eggs, and chocolate chip pancakes. "Oh my god it smells amazing in here babe," I smirk as he hasn't noticed me yet, I walk over to him. He turns around and looks at me, checking out my outfit in the process.

"Good morning beautiful, nice outfit," he chuckles as he leans over to kiss my cheek. I giggle and nod as I look at my outfit.

"It looked comfortable don't judge me," I say stealing a piece of bacon as he's busy making pancakes. "You need any help?" I ask as I take a bite of the bacon.

He turns around and playfully rolls his eyes "You know the rest of the food isn't ready yet Emily," he says motioning to my bacon. I shrug and finish it, it's good I don't care. "You can set the table if you want to help, plates are in the third cupboard left of the sink and silverware is in the drawer to the right of the sink," he explains pointing to each place. I nod and kiss his cheek before going over and grabbing plates.

"Are Elijah and Rebekah joining us?" I ask grabbing two plates and two sets of silverware "I know you guys don't need to eat real food but you do sometimes," I add as I look back at him waiting for a reply.

"Um I'm not sure, you can go ask them if you'd like," Klaus says as he flips the pancakes. I nod and set the two plates and silverware I already grabbed at the table before walking back into the living room.

"Hey I was just coming out to ask if either of you would like to join us for breakfast," I say looking between Elijah and Rebekah.

"I would, but I have to go to the school to set up for the dance," Rebekah says as she stands up "Thanks for the offer though Emily" I smile and nod.

"Of course, have fun," I say looking at her "And you can call me Emmy," I say smiling. She nods and waves goodbye to Elijah and me. I look back at Elijah "Well what about you, you have some big plans or would you like to join us for breakfast?" I smile and wait for a response.

"I would be honored to join you for breakfast Emily," he smiles and I nod.

"I will set the table and let you know when everything is ready, we will be eating bacon, eggs, and chocolate chip pancakes," I giggle at the last part, Klaus only made them because he knows I live for chocolate chip pancakes. Elijah nods and goes back to reading his book. I walk back into the kitchen and grab a third plate and silverware. "Elijah will be joining us, but Bekah had to go set up for the school dance," I say as I finish setting the table. Klaus nods as he finishes up the rest of the pancakes.

"Will you bring the eggs and bacon to the table please little wolf," Daddy says as he looks over at me. I smile and nod as I grab the plate of bacon and a big bowl of scrambled eggs, setting them in the middle of the table. "Thank you," Daddy says as he turns the stove off and brings over the plate of pancakes, he kisses my forehead. "Why don't you go let Elijah the food is ready while I get the butter and syrup for the pancakes?" He asks and I smile and nod.

"Okay Daddy I can do that," I say before walking out of the kitchen into the living room "Elijah Mikaelson breakfast has been served," I say in a fancy tone which causes Elijah to chuckle. I giggle and look at him "The foods ready whenever you wanna come eat," I say in my normal voice before walking back to the kitchen. I'm met with Daddy smirking like he's trying to hold in his laughter "Daddy were you eves dropping?" I ask folding my arms over my chest and raising my eyebrows. He chuckles and holds up his hand.

"Maybe a little bit," he says as he takes my hand and leads me to the table. We both grab what we want, Daddy helps me butter my pancakes and helps me put the syrup on so I don't put too much. As I'm about to start eating Elijah walks in and joins us.

"Everything smells good brother," he compliments Klaus, who smiles and nods. I smile and continue to eat. We all eat in silence enjoying each others company. When everyone is done eating we put the leftovers in containers and put them in the fridge for me to take home later. Daddy and I do the dishes together and end up getting bubbles all over each other. We clean ourselves up and put the dishes away. 

××××××××××
A/N: Hey y'all, it took a little longer than I expected to finish this chapter. I'm slowly trying to get inspiration for my stories. Anyway hope you love it just the same. Thanks so much for reading 💕