08.

Emmy

Daddy and I are relaxing on the couch after unloading all the groceries into the fridge and cupboards when his phone starts ringing and he lets out an exasperated sigh and I can tell he is annoyed and doesn't want to answer. He lets it ring all the way through, ignoring it. Before I can ask who it was his phone rings again, he groans and grabs his phone and puts it's to his ear.

K- Hello Elijah, what do you want?

E- Hello Klaus, we need to talk.

K- *Groans* Okay I'm on my way, I'm bringing Emmy with so prepare yourself. he says as he hangs up the phone.

Daddy looks at me and sighs "Princess we have to go to my house," I look at him kind of confused and worried a little.

"Oh okay daddy, is everything okay?" I ask the worry obvious in my voice. He nods and stands up

"Yes everything is okay, my brother Elijah needs to speak to me," he states as he helps me stand up. "Do you want to bring anything to keep you, busy baby girl? A coloring book?" He asks as he goes over to the shelf by the tv that has all my coloring stuff in it. I smile and nod as I walk over to him and grab a baby animals coloring book and my erasable colored pencils.

"I'll bring these, can I bring Tiny Chomps with Daddy?" I ask softly as I run back to the couch and pick up my dinosaur. This causes daddy to giggle a little bit at me.

"Of course you can bring Tiny Chomps little one," he smiles as he walks over to me as he kisses the top of my head. I giggle and blush a little as he does so and he just smirks. I grab go into the walkway and grab my backpack, putting my coloring stuff in it, and putting it on my back.

"I'm ready to go, Daddy," I say smiling as I look at him. He chuckles and points to my feet.

"You might want some shoes baby girl," he smiles and goes to the kitchen grabbing some cereal and putting it in a baggie for me to snack on. He comes back over to me and hands me the bag of cereal to put in my backpack and helps me put my shoes on. "Are we good now?" he asks as he stands up and looks at me.

"I think so, I got my coloring book, my pencils, a snack, and tiny chomps," I say standing up and lifting one of my legs "And I gots shoes," I giggle as I lose my balance, Daddy quickly catches me. "Thanks, Daddy," I say looking up at him. He smiles and nods before opening the front door and motioning for me to walk outside. We walk outside and Daddy locks the door before closing it.

"Okay let's go baby girl," Daddy says as we walk to the car, he opens the door for me and I get in and put my seatbelt on. Daddy gets in the driver's side and starts the car "Now when we get to my house, Daddy is going to have to talk to his brother and you will have to sit in the living room and color okay?" he says looking at me before he starts to drive to his house.

"Okay Daddy, I can do that I'll color you a pretty picture Daddy," I smile and hug Tiny Chomps close to me. Klaus smiles and nods.

"I'd like that princess," he says as we pull into the driveway of the Mickelson's mansion. I look out the window, my jaw drops and my eyes go wide. I've never been to his house before, I knew it was huge but holy crap! "Close your mouth it's not that big," I look at him in disbelief. (Pictured above, not actually their mansion just a random picture)

"DADDY IT'S HUGE!!" I yell looking back out the window. He flinches, obviously not expecting me to yell. I look at him and shrink in my seat "Sorry Daddy," I say as we park the car and get out. Klaus leads me into the house, showing me around. "Oh my god," I say before running to the backyard "Daddy you have a pool?!" I say pointing and looking at him. He chuckles and nods "Can I go swimming? Please please please please," I beg looking up at him with puppy dogs eyes.

"Baby girl we're here so I can talk to my brother remember?" He says softly patting my head as I calm down.

"So no swimming then?" I ask sadly looking at the pool then back at him. He sighs and squats down to look me in the eyes.

"How about if you're a really good girl while Daddy and Elijah are talking we go swimming?" He says smiling softly. I squeal with excitement and wildly nod my head.

"Yes!! I'll be good Daddy I promise," I giggle and jump up and down, excited.

"I see someone has found the pool," I hear a voice coming from behind me, I quickly turn around and am greeted by Elijah and Rebekah, Klaus's brother and sister. "You must be Emmy, the girl that makes my brother so happy," I blush and giggle softly before nodding and waving at Elijah.

"And you must be Elijah, it's nice to meet you," I smile and look at Rebekah "And you're Rebekah right, you're really pretty," I say softly but of course vamp hearing everyone hears it perfectly.

Rebekah smiles and nods "Yup that's me, and thank you Emmy you're very pretty yourself," she says which causes me to blush and hide in Klaus's side. He chuckles and wraps his arm around me.

"Okay babygirl you go play while I talk to Elijah, maybe if you ask nicely Rebekah will take you on a tour of the house," he smiles softly looking at me I look up at him and look at Rebekah.

"Bekah would you, please?" I ask tilting my head "I'd love to see the rest of the house," I smile and she nods.

"Of course, let's leave the boys to talk," she holds her hand out, I hesitate and look at Daddy who nods. I take her hand and follow her out of the room. Rebekah shows me around the rest of the house, showing my the living room which is basically like their own movie theater. After that we go upstairs and she shows me the guest rooms "Now shhhh I'll show you Nik's room," I giggle and nod as I follow her into Nik's room. (Pictured below)

I look around the room in awe "Whoa," I lay on the bed

I look around the room in awe "Whoa," I lay on the bed. "You mind if I cut the tour short and stay in here?" I ask her as I sit up and take my backpack off. She shakes her head and smiles.

"Of course Emmy, I'll tell Klaus you're up here," she smiles and walks out. I pull out my coloring stuff and lay back down, coloring daddy a picture while I wait for him and Elijah ti finish talking.

××××××××××
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I apologize for how long it took. I have yet to figure out how to tell Stefan and Elena. How do you think it will go? Stay tuned to find out what happens. Thanks so much for reading 💕