Chapter2-My Mate has Someone Else

She was too beautiful for my taste and I couldn't blame her for her possessive nature. Austin was the most handsome man that I ever set eyes on. But he was mine! I stood there locked in place my heart tearing apart, trying to range in my wolf that was viciously trying to break free and tore her hand off of my mate.

'He is human!' I shouted at her inside my head, desperately trying to control her. 'You will scare him to death! Him and half the people in here! You are risking exposure!'

'I should tear her to shreds...' Came her curt reply.

'NO!' I commanded using all my strength to submit her. 'This is wrong!'

"You seem familiar!" I heard his deep masculine voice for the first time, shivers traveled up and down my spine and my wolf whimpered in need. "Do I know you?"

"Oh no baby!" The woman talked emphasizing her claim which didn't help with my cause at all. "I think I haven't seen her ever before!" and she continued on a lower voice which she thought I couldn't hear but the fact that I was a werewolf obviously eluded her. "I think she is not of our status!"

'Petty little human skunk I will show you our status!' My wolf growled making me cringe involuntarily while fighting to stay in my position.

"Penelope? Penelope? Nellie?" Kostas's horrified voice sounded startling me and then I felt his arms grabbing my shoulders reassuringly. "There you are!" He said faking a calmer tone because he knew that my wolf was going berserk through our mind link.

He looked at me for a second puzzled, then at him, then at her and then he sniffed. He must have caught my mixed scent of lust and anger. Realization dawned at his face and he retook his time looking at all three of us. While my mate, Austin, was staring intently at Kostas hands on my shoulders and the human sized Barbie doll was trying to intimidate me with her gaze. Not gonna happen sugar! I thought and I felt my humanity slipping away slowly but surely.

"Penelope!" Kostas voice as gentle as it was startled me once more and his hand gripped my shoulders harder. "Come on, let's go!"

But I couldn't find the strength in me to listen to him. I felt my hands trembling while my whole being shook with the start of the transformation. She had taken over and this time I didn't mind much I could tear her to shreds for touching my mate. Suddenly I found myself engulfed in a hug, Kostas citrus scent all around me. All I could see was red.

'You both can see what is going on around us!' He utter to both me and my wolf through our pack link.

"Πάμε! Πηνελόπη, δεν αξίζει πάμε!" ( Let's go! Penelope, it's not worth it!)

'You dare say that my mate is not worth it?'

My wolf had gone mad; it was the first time in all my life that she used the mind link all by herself. I didn't even know that this was possible because it was like two different beings being kept together in a human body each being had certain abilities. Through I was not sure if mind link was an ability my wolf obtained.

'No alpha!' Kostas replied with remorse knowing fully well that this could be my undoing 'I meant that blond bimbo is not worth it!'

My wolf huffed and started restlessly passing around. Kostas started pushing me, leading me away from my mate, away from my destiny, while both I and my wolf fought for control, fought so we could finally claim our mate. I could feel his stare on my back and the shivers were still there. I wanted to reassure myself that everything would be okay by touching him but my wolf would have none of that. She wanted blood, that blond skunk's blood.