Chapter 27: Forgotten Feelings

27

Third Person's Point Of View.

"Tell me the truth.."

"I..." Taeyeon's eyes began to well up with tears. All of her memories with Baekhyun came flowing back to her head. Her fist was trembling as a tear escaped from her eyes,flows down to her cheeks,and drops to the ground.

"..don't." Taeyeon kept denying the truth,but as she denies it,her heart was aching. It was hurting inside. It hurts to say the fact that she's denying her feelings.

"Then why are you crying?" Luhan was desperate to know the truth. He wants to know the truth as early as possible for him to stop his heart from falling inlove with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon bites her lower lip as she shook her head in stubborness. She wipes her wet cheeks with her palm as she turns around to look at Luhan seriously. Through her gritted teeth,she said these words which shot through someone's heart who was secretly listening nearby.

"Stop it Luhan. I don't love Baekhyun. I don't love him and I'll never will." As she said these words. Someone's heart broke into a thousand pieces.

"Don't lie! Dont do this to yourself Taeyeon!" Luhan's voice was loud enough for Taeyeon to hear. His voice rang with authority and dignity,but in between those voices. He was hurting inside. He was hurting to see Taeyeon hurting herself.

"I'm not lying! Leave me alone!" Taeyeon was struggling because of Luhan's grip. But Luhan's grip was so strong it sent pain to Taeyeon's wrist. Taeyeon was crying. Not because Luhan shouted at her,nor because of the pain in her wrist. It's because she was denying the truth. The truth that she's inlove with Baekhyun.

"You're not lying? Then look at me in the eye!" Luhan said. His voice was trembling as he looks at Taeyeon's eyes. Taeyeon shook her head saying she wouldn't.

"I..can't.." She said between her sobs. Luhan hissed and turned away. He started walking towards the door. He twisted the doorknob and before he leaves,he took a glance at Taeyeon who was crying.

"You're making a fool out of yourself Taeyeon." After he said those words,the door went to a shut. Leaving Taeyeon who was crying. She placed her hands in her face as she cries like theres no tommorow.

"What have I done?"

Baekhyun's POV

I was resting my back on a wall while reading a book. Even though I'm not Taeyeon's bodyguard anymore,I'll still look after her. I was waiting for the bell to ring when I heard someone arguing on the other side of the rooftop. I stood up and started removing the dusts from my pants. I quietly took a few steps forward and started walking to the direction of the voices I heard. After a few moments,I saw Luhan and Taeyeon. As soon as I saw them,I immediately hid on the back of the wall.

Luhan? What are you doing here with Taeyeon? And why is Taeyeon crying? What did you to her?

"Then why are you crying?" Luhan asked. I listen to their conversation carefully. My heart broke as soon as I heard Taeyeon's answer.

"Stop it Luhan. I don't love Baekhyun. I don't love him and I'll never will." My heart broke into a thousand pieces. She doesn't love me? All this time,Am I just making myself a fool?

Before I can hear more from them,I started walking away with my hands inside my pocket. I took out my phone and started dialing Suho's number.

Suho: Now what?

"Hey chief,I'm sorry. But,I'll be back tommorow okay? I'll start working again. But not as Taeyeon's bodyguard. I want to leave that post." I said as I started walking towards the staircase and leave the rooftop.

Suho: Good. I'll be expecting you to be on duty tommorow.

"Thanks." I said as I hung up on the phone. Starting today,I'll focus more on my job. Why should I focus on Taeyeon if she doesn't even appreciate my efforts? Useless right? Starting today,Im gonna remove her away from my mind.

"Goodbye,Taeyeon."
---