Chapter 17: Hyuna

REVISED

Taeyeon's Point Of View.

"Uhh.. You?" I sarcastically smiled at Hyuna as I pointed my finger at her. Her face went red in embarassment and anger.

"Taeyeon.." Baekhyun held my arm as if he was stopping me to start a cat fight. I shot eye daggers at him and he immediately removed his hand from my arm.

After that,I averted my gaze from Baekhyun and returned the death stares that Hyuna was giving to me.

"Why you little witch--" Hyuna immediately raised her right hand and was about to slap me across my face,but broad shoulders blocked my view of sight.

There I realized Baekhyun is standing infront of me.

"Hyuna.. I wouldn't Iike you hurting her." Baekhyun's voice sent chills down my spine. I can sense darkness in his voice. It seems like theres this dark aura surrounding him.

My legs kept shaking as I took a few steps backward. I swear Baekhyun looked like an angry wolf right now and it's scaring the hell out of me!

"B-Baekhyun.. W-why are you even protecting her?! She's just a nerd! She's just a boring ordinary girl! Eversince you transferred to this school,you kept hanging out with this freak!" Even Hyuna's voice cracked a bit when she shouted while pointing her finger at me.

Hyuna's been annoying the hell out of me since Freshmen days. Eversince I met her,I always had the impression of her that she's like a chatterbox. Always blabbing things that aren't supposed to gossip about.

"You s-should hang out with the popular ones!" She added. Yes I admit I wear big nerdy glasses and carry books like everyday! Yes I admit I am not popular as Suzy the Campus Queen.

Yes I admit I am not the pretty chick that everybody wants to have but heck! I don't give a shit on what everyone thinks about my outward appearance. All I wanted was to graduate peacefully and leave this hell school without any problems and live normally like any other people live in this world.

"I wouldn't want you to talk about her like that! I don't want anyone hurting her! Taeyeon? I WANT TO PROTECT HER.

Kim Taeyeon? She's my morning and evening star." My heart beats rapidly like a running horse with what Baekhyun had just said.

He wants to protect me.

Baekhyun took a few steps towards Hyuna. He held her chin and twisted it up in a painful angle. I can see Hyuna's face twitched in pain.

"I am normally nice to girls. I don't like potty mouthed girls. It makes me want to slit their throats into half." Hyuna shook her head furiously. She took a few steps backward,trying to get away. But Baekhyun moved towards her.

As he was taunting Hyuna,silence fell into the room.

"B-Baekhyun.." Hyuna called out.

Baekhyun ignored it. He kept walking towards her until Hyuna had her back on the wall. It was really obvious that she was trembling in fear.

I took a glance at Baekhyun and I saw his right hand forming into a fist. No! Don't tell me he's gonna punch a girl!? That's so not Baekhyun at all!