Chapter 6: Baekhyun's Sister

REVISED

Taeyeon's POV

Baekhyun was stomping his feet as he walked behind us. I found myself giggling as I took a glance at him.

"Unnie,does oppa always flirt like that?" Eun hee asked. I smiled at her and chuckled.

"Hahaha! I think so. Anyway,where would you like to go first?" I asked as I held my phone and my purse.

My poor money..

"I would like to shop shoes now but hey unnie,lets eat first. Im hungry." She smiled kindly and I found myself nodding at her cute gesture.

"Yaaaay! Yah oppa! stop frowning! You'll get wrinkles on your forehead if you keep frowning like that. You dont want that,do you?" Eun Hee turned her back and grinned evilly at her brother. I found myself laughing at both of them. Baekhyun pouted like a kid and began stomping towards my side. How cute.

"Whatever kid, and hey,don't let Taeyeon spend for you. Understood?" Baekhyun was pointing his index finger towards his sister,but EunHee rolled her eyes as she clings to my arm.

"Noone cares oppa. You don't want Taeyeon unnie to spend for me because you want her to spend her money for your lunch do you?!" They kept arguing all the way. I just watched at them and laugh. They are such a cute oppa and dongsaeng siblings. Hihi.

"You're right Eunhee! How shameful!" I exclaimed as I pinch her nose.

"Aww! That hurts unnie!" I giggled as I look at her holding her reddish nose. I suddenly heard a sigh from beside me,I look at Baekhyun glaring at his sister. I immediately slapped his shoulder.

"Yah! Why do you glare at your sister like that?" I whispered at him but then,he suddenly hugs me and pulled me away from Eun Hee. Wha- what the heck?!!

"Wha-KYAAAAH! YAH! OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO UNNIE?!"

"WAA- Baekhyun-ah! What are you doing?!" Me and Eun Hee shouted as if we were being kidnapped.

Goodness potatoes! This guy is really a douche!

Some passerby's were already staring at us and my cheeks were getting red in embarassment, but baekhyun chuckled as if he's not doing anything wrong.

I pulled away and glared at him but he just shook it off with a laugh and pulled straight to his side again. WHAT THE-? How many times must I be pulled and be hugged by this guy?!

"Sister,Mianhe. But could you please stop hogging MY Taeyeon away from me?" Eun Hee's eyes widen as she eyed me saying, ARE-YOU-MY-OPPA'S-GIRLFRIEND? I felt my blood ran up to my cheeks again. My feet were fixed to the spot. Not moving an inch.

"What are you talking about OPPA?!" Eun Hee once again pulled me away from baekhyun.

"Nothing in particular sis. Just telling you not to get too close to MY taeyeon." Baekhyun winks at me and BOOM! I snapped back to reality. Wait! Since when did I became your property? I was about to smack his forehead when Eun Hee scoffed and walked away. I was about to run after her but Baekhyun caught me by the arm and pulled me through the other side.

"YAH! stupid! Now what are you gonna do?! Saying useless things! We just met this morning but you kept acting weird! Now Eun Hee got the wrong idea!" He stopped walking and glanced at me,after that,he started walking again.