Chapter 34: Miyu

34

Byun Baekhyun's POV

I was walking for hours. I didn't even notice where I was going. The wind became strong and I cant help but freeze. I started looking on my surroundings. Snow was falling everywhere. Its already winter. Im wrapped with sadness. I cant be happy. I feel so hurt to be happy.

As I look at the people around being happy and playing with their loved ones, I was starting to feel out of place so I decided to go somewhere. When suddenly,a place popped up in my mind. After a few minutes of walking,My own to feet led me to the cemetery. As soon as I saw candles being lit up on the graves of different people,I was starting to feel sad.

I turn around and started walking to a grave, Its the grave I want to visit most. As soon as I reach her grave,I fell down on my knees and tears started to well up in my eyes again. I embraced her grave as a tear escaped from my eyes.

"How are you?"

I look like a fool waiting for an answer from her. Im really a fool. How can she answer me if she's dead? She's already gone. So she can't respond anymore. She can't talk to me anymore. You're really crazy Baekhyun.

"I miss you so much." I said as I wipe the tears coming out from my eyes. Here I go again,Im always crying. Stupid Baekhyun.

"Do you miss me too? Are you happy there? Are you happy in heaven?"

I hope you're really happy there. Im sure you have lots of friends there. How can a friendly and cheerful girl like you dont have any friends? I hope you're having fun there.

"I'm sorry because I didn't visit you these past few weeks. But Oppa is here now,Miyu."

|R.I.P|
Byun Mi Yu
Born: December 14,2000
Died: December 15,2011

You will be missed. ♡

Im sure that if she's infront of me right now at this moment, she would be like a baby stomping her feet. Like from the past,if she doesn't get what she wants,she would stomp her feet and pout like a baby. She's spoiled when it comes to me even though I always love to tease her. Its been a long time since I came here to visit her grave,So I'm sure right now,she's sulking.

"I love you,my little sister." I took a sigh as I wipe my tears. I have to be strong. She doesn't like to see me crying. She always say to me that I'm strong,I am brave. Her Oppa is brave and strong.

Miyu is our youngest sister. Me,Eun hee and Miyu are siblings. Miyu died from illness called Leukemia,when she was 11 years old,she was diagnosed with Leukemia. We didn't have much money back then,so It's difficult for us to pay her hospital bills. Until then,she didn't survive,and it feels like Im at fault. I should be the one earning up money to save her. But I failed. I failed.

And I failed,once again.

I failed to save Taeyeon. I failed to save the girl I love.

"Sorry if you're seeing me like this. I know you want me to be strong,Miyu. But right now,I just can't." I don't have the strength to be strong right now. Even Superman have weaknesses right?

"Miyu,can you ask God to save Taeyeon please? Please tell him not to take her right now." I hugged my knees and there I rested my head. Then,I let my tears fall down from my eyes. They say that, sometimes you need to cry the sadness that you are feeling for it to disappear.

"Miyu,you know Taeyeon right? Her heart operation failed. But the doctors were able to revive her again. Its a miracle right? So she needs to have a heart operation again,and this second time around. It ended successfully. But the doctors said that it will take a miracle for her to wake up." I said. I cant help but cry when I saw Kris and Luhan went out of Taeyeon's room and started running around and shouting for help,the times when they started shouting at the nurses and doctors. They said,Taeyeon's heart stopped beating by the moment. Her lifeline went straight.

I thought,everything was gonna be okay. That we only need to wait for her to wake up. But why?! Why does she need to endure this pain?! But this second time around,not only she was revived,but her life also depends on her if she wakes up or not! Damn comatose why did you even exist?!

"Please Miyu. Please. You know I can't live without her right? It's my fault she's in comatose right now. So I'm the one who should be punished. Not her. So please.

I need her.." I said. I raise my head up to look at the snow falling from the sky. I know Taeyeon would love to see this. But how can she see this if she's sleeping? Wake up Taeyeon! Please wake up!

"I need to go now Miyu. I'm going to see Taeyeon okay? You know oppa loves you. Saranghaeyo saeng." I gave a kiss on her tombstone before I leave. I turn around and started walking towards the cemetery exit.

Im going to see her. Im going to see Taeyeon.

And noone can stop me.