Chapter 32: Comatose

32

Luhan's Point Of View.

Damn what's happening to me? I have never been like this before. Im out of control. Ever since from the start I already knew that Baekhyun loves Taeyeon. It was always "Taeyeon is for Baekhyun" policy in my head. But why did I let myself fall for Taeyeon? I can't love a friend's girl. I can't. But my heart doesn't stop. Damn this is so annoying.

It was already cold outside so I decided to go back. I was walking towards the coffee vending machine when someone bumped into me.

"Ah! Im sorry!" The person who bumped into me was a girl. Her belongings fell off from her hands so I crouch on the floor and help her pick up her things.

"It's okay. Here,let me help you." I said. As soon as I was about to pick up the last item on the floor,she was also about to pick it up so in the end,her hand landed into mine.

In surprise,she took her hand back and stood up. I picked up the last item and gave it to her. As I look at her face,my eyes widen.

"Dara noona?!" I blurted out. I can't believe it. She's here! I though she was outside the country!

"Wait,Luhan?!" She said. Her eyes widen at me as I replied with a smile.

"I thought you were outside the country!" I said. She smiled at me and gave me a friendly hug.

"Ah,I arrived last month. Hey,I heard what happened to your client. Is she okay?" What? How did she know that? Wait,dont tell me. Chanyeeeooooool!

"Noona,how did you know?" I asked. She started smiling widely like she's teasing me. Aish!

"Well,Chanyeol told me! I guess it really hit you huh? Finally! Our Luhan got hit by a cupid's arrow!" Ugh,is she really older than me? She's so bubbly and childish! Ugh Im going to hit you later Chanyeol.

"Ugh Noona,you know she already belongs to Baekhyun. I can't steal a friend's girl you know!" I said. She just gave me a smile and tapped me by the shoulder.

"Aww,what bad luck. Tsk. But,we always know that theres a saying-- "May the best man win?" She started laughing at her own words. What a weird noona really.

"I don't want to start a fight noona!" I said.

"Oh,you're such a good boy! Come here!" She said playfully. She sound like she's calling a dog. -_-

"Noona,do I look like I'm a dog?" I said sarcastically. She started laughing again while messing up my hair with her hand.

"Aww. No. You look like uuhh umm. A panda!" A panda?! WTH.

"Uhh no. Tao is the panda. You're umm,you look like a kitty! You know that? That cartoon on TV. What's that cat's name again?" A kitty? Seriously? What a weird noona! I dont look like a kitty! Im manly!

"Umm you mean,Hello Kitty?" I said and she started nodding her head in agreement.

"Yes! That hello kitty!" She started clapping her hands and smiling cheerfully. What a happy noona. I wish I could be happy as her.

Kris' Point Of View.

"Doctor! Is she okay?" I approach the doctor who was incharge of Taeyeon.

"Yes. Her operation ended successfully. But she is still in a comatose right now. She needs to be confined here in the hospital for a few weeks for her to be examined. But for now,all you can do is to talk to her. It would help a comatose patient to get better if there was someone talking to her." I nodded at the doctor's explanation. The doctor took a bow before leaving,so I decided to go to Taeyeon's room to talk to her.

As soon as I arrive at her room,I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. Taeyeon,she looks so pale. It hurts to see her like that.

I started walking towards her and as soon as I reach her,I grab a nearby chair and sat on it. I held her hand as I look at her pale face.

-----