Chapter 22: Unknown Feelings

22

Kim Taeyeon's POV

His embrace made me feel those unknown emotions I haven't felt before. Is this what they call love? I think no. I think I'm just confused.

"B-Baekhyun. I'm fine." I said and he gently released me from his arms. I took a step backwards and I feel like I never wanted to let go.

"Fine? Is that what you call fine? Huh Taeyeon?" He pointed at the cloth that was wrapped around my arm. Then I immediately hid it behind my back. He released a sigh and took a few steps forward at L. No don't tell me they're gonna fight here? Damn it's embarassing.

"N-no Baekhyun. I said it's damn fine--"

"IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL FINE HUH KIM TAEYEON?! I FEEL SO USELESS! I PROMISED TO PROTECT YOU BUT NOW? I THINK THAT PROMISE IS ALREADY BROKEN." What? Don't tell me this is all over? Everything that had happened. He's gonna throw all of those away?

"Pft. Stupid Useless Love." L scoffed. Causing him to be pulled by Baekhyun by the collar. Baekhyun was about to punch L when I bursted out the words that I was desperate to say to him.

*Slap*

"What the fck Baekhyun! Don't tell me that all of this is just a lie?! Those words you said to me was a lie?! Am I easy to fool!? Am I like those other girls you lie to?! Hah! I guess you never even treated me right. Even once,because all of those things you did for me? Well yeah I guess all of those are lies. You promised to protect me,but I guess that promise ends here." I slapped him with all my strength. All of the tension and fear was gathered in my hand as I slap him. The slap was so strong it left a red mark on his cheek.

I was so damn stressed,angry,annoyed,scared,and pissed at the same time,all of the bad emotions wrapped around me as I turned around and walk out of the shop.

A white van stopped right before me as I went out of the door. Then,the window opened. There I saw Suho with a face full of worries and fear. I guess they knew it huh.

"Taeyeon? Taeyeon? Are you fine? Are you hurt?!" He was obviously panicking. I just smiled in return to lessen the bad emotions he's feeling.

Then I saw Baekhyun went out of the shop and started running towards the van. I immediately opened the door and entered the van. I released a deep sigh as I sat on the passenger seat.

"Suho! Go! Go!" I said and Suho nodded. The van immediately started moving and flew away,leaving the image of the shop behind. I turned around to see Baekhyun running and chasing the van. Im sorry. I can't face you right now.

After a few minutes,we arrived at the prime minister's residence. Inside the car,Suho and I were both silent. I guess Suho knows that I don't want to talk about what happened earlier.

As the van was in a stop. I immediately went out and started walking. Some bodyguards appeared and escorted me through the residence. As I was walking, a bodyguard appeared before me,wait. Luhan?

"T-Taeyeon. I heard what happened. Are you okay? Are you fine?" I stopped walking and took a glance at him and I immediately look away and stared at a distance.

"I'm fine. I think I just need to rest. I'll go to my room. Luhan,please I wanted to be alone now." I said and it was obvious that I wasn't in my usual self. Luhan said no more and sent a gesture to the countless bodyguards behind me. Luhan once again bowed and tapped me by the head. He released a smile and left with those bodyguards.

Third Person's Point Of View.

Taeyeon was walking to her room when her father appeared and started running towards her. As he reached Taeyeon,he hugged her very tightly. Taeyeon hugged her father back. Then,Taeyeon bursted out the tears she was holding back.

"A-appa." She said between her sobs. Her father was comforting her by tapping his daughter on her back.

"Shh. Taeyeon,are you ok? Are you fine? What's that?" He asked while checking his daughter for injuries. Then,his attention went to the cloth that was wrapped around Taeyeon's arm.

"Oh father,it's nothing. I'm fine really. I just wanted to be alone and rest." Her father's face crumpled as he hugged his daughter once again.

"I can't believe it. He failed. Taeyeon,if it would be fine with you,from now on I want Luhan to be your bodyguard." Her father said. Taeyeon knew that this was coming. But theres this part of her that she don't want a new bodyguard. But theres this part of her also saying that it's time to let go. Taeyeon's eyes were blurred with tears as she continued sobbing on her father's shoulder.

"Yes. Okay appa. I understand. Now I need to go." She said as she face her father. The prime minister was still worried as he released a smile to lessen the burden his daughter was feeling.

"Rest okay? I'll see you later." He kissed his daughter by the forehead and held his daughter's hand. His passionate love for his daughter was blooming with care. Who would have thought that Taeyeon would have this incredible loving and caring father? Taeyeon smiled at her father as she wiped her tears with her hand. She bowed and started walking to her room.

As soon as she entered her room. She ran towards the bed and started crying like theres no tommorow. She was really hurt deep inside.

"Baekhyun. Goodbye."

----
Thank you so much for reading!

No softcopies.

All rights reserved. No plagiarism. Plagiarism is a crime.

Dont forget to vote and comment!

xx. Author-nim ☺