Chapter 40: A Dinner

40

Kim Taeyeon's POV

Its been 2 weeks since the day that I fainted. The doctor said that my memories were slowly coming back,thats why I got a bad headache that day. I never knew I got amnesia,not until Baekhyun told me everything. All I knew these years was, I got into a car accident and Mom never told me anything no more. I forgot every memories that I have when I was little except the memories I have with Mom. Its kinda weird that I didn't forgot Mom. Maybe its because I love her so much. The doctor also said that I can already go home. I'm already well but the doctor said that I must not exhaust myself too much or I'll faint again.

Knock knock!

"Princess! It's me!" A knock on the door plus the voice of the one I love,Baekhyun. Baekhyun's the only one who had been calling me "Princess",so its really easy to know that its him. "Come in!" I said as I close the book that Chen lent me earlier when he came to visit me.

Click!

The door opened and Baekhyun came inside,he went beside me and sat on the vacant chair. "Hey! I brought some new books!" He said cheerfully as he hands me a paperbag full of books. Its not a typical school book,but instead,its a book that every daydreamers like to read. I opened the paperbag to see different kinds of books. I took out a book entitled "The Fault in Our Stars" and started flipping its pages. Cool! "Oh wow! I wanted to read this one for ages. Thanks!"

"You're welcome!" I haven't been able to leave the house for several days now,and I dont know why. I feel so fine already! But these past few weeks,I think I've seen the female bodyguard way more than I've seen Baekhyun,but Baekhyun has come over atleast once a day. So it really cheered me up. "I've missed you."

"Hmm? Did you say something?" Baekhyun asked,still focusing his eyes on the book that I was holding. W-what the heck am I saying?! "No,nothing!" Damn! I still can't believe I said that out loud!

"You must be desperate to get some fresh air. Do you want to get dinner?" I would love to! "Can we?" I asked. Im not really sure if Dad would let me,but its Baekhyun so I think it would be fine right? Baekhyun chuckled and gave me a wink,Hahaha! Just like the old days. Here he go again with his winking stuff. "It's the day before payday and Kai has run out of money.. again." Again?! Kai really. I giggled as I look at Baekhyun in amusement. "He wants me to buy him dinner. I'm always going to dinner with Kai. It's getting boring!" Thats Kai alright! Its so funny to think that Kai always runs out of money. I mean,where does he spend his money?

"So that's why I want you to come." Baekhyun gave me a wink as he held my hand and entwined my fingers with his. Butterflies were flying inside my stomach again as my cheeks started to get red. Im blushing! "But won't it make your job hard if I go out?" Oh yes,I nearly forgot. The investigation is still ongoing right now, because the culprits are still not captured. So its very dangerous for me to go out since my life is still in danger. "Its okay for a little while. We'll go to that restaurant we went to before." He said as he winks at me,again. "That sounds great!"

After a few hours.

I got ready as soon as possible and went out of the residence with Baekhyun. A few minutes later and we arrived at McDonalds.

"Baekhyun! I'm over here!" Kai started waving his hands at us. I smiled back at him in return. "You're early when someone else is paying huh?" Baekhyun said as he rubs the back of his neck. How cute!

"Ofcourse! It's not everyday you get a free meal!" Kai chuckled as he gave Baekhyun a smirk. These two really. "Liar. It's because Taeyeon is here,right?" Baekhyun said as he smirks back at Kai. What? Baekhyun!

"You were just so excited to be meeting the beautiful and elegant Taeyeon again! You didn't want to miss a single minute!" Be-beautiful?! I feel my cheeks get red and Baekhyun shot me a wink. Kai's eyes widened and he immediately slapped Baekhyun on his shoulder. "O-o-ofcourse not! What would make you think..that?"

"Its all over your face! Im just telling the truth." Baekhyun started laughing at Kai and I looked at both of them in amusement. "You're trying to take advantage of my little Princess when she is so vulnerable right now!" What is he saying? Its so embarassing when he calls me "Princess" infront of other people. *facepalm*

"You're just trying to embarrass me. I wouldn't have any secret agenda!" Kai said as he denies the things that Baekhyun is implying. He's so defensive huh. "It's okay. I believe you,Kai." I said.

"Haha! Sit down. Let's order!" For dinner,Kai and I ordered the regular set. Baekhyun orders a large meal. "Kai,its that going to be enough?" Baekhyun said as he looks at Kai's plate. "That's enough for me." Kai said calmly.

"Are you sure you're not hungry,Taeyeon?" Baekhyun gave my plate a look too. Baekhyun,are you implying that I'm a glutton? I ignored my thoughts as I look back at him with a smile. "It's exactly what I wanted to eat." I answered.

"Anyway! Look what I brought to show you!" Kai started smiling like a devil as he took out a photo album from his bag. "What is that?!" Baekhyun asked.

"It's a photo album!" Kai kept smiling as he flips the pages. "A photo album? Of who?" I asked.

"Yep! Baekhyun's photo album!" Baekhyun's photo album!? Like the one from before with Yoongi?! Kyaah! I want to see! I want to see!

*Splutter*

"Yuck! Here you go again, You'll get it dirty! Quit spluttering on your food! Thats bad!" I said as I took out a tissue from my purse and threw it at Baekhyun. "That's right,Baekhyun! You should keep your mouth closed when you're eating!" Kai said as he gave Baekhyun a disgusting look.

"You.. Why do you have MY photo album?!" Baekhyun said while glaring at Kai but Kai ignored it and gave the photo album to me. I took it and started opening some of the pages. "Hey,Taeyeon! Take a good look okay?!" Kai started laughing as Baekhyun glares at him.

(Baekhyun's disguises at the multimedia,isn't he cute?! -->)

I took a look at the photos and I can only say one word, PRETTY! He's so pretty in his crossdressing form! Should I say,she? But the sad part is,to face the truth that he's prettier than me if he was a girl.

"Hey! No! Stop!" Baekhyun tried to take the photo album away from me but I took the album away from the table before he can even reach it. "Wow!"

"Taeyeon! Don't look!" Hihi! Too late! I started giggling as I look at Baekhyun's photos. He is so cute! "It's a collection of Baekhyun's disguises." Kai said.

"They're only of me dressed as a girl!" Baekhyun started sulking as he frowns his face. Sorry but I can't stop looking at his photos! It's so cute! "As they said,He is the God of Crossdressing!"

"Im often described as a God but not when it comes to crossdressing! UGH!" Baekhyun kept reasoning out as I kept giggling at his photos.