Threats Gathering In Times Of Peace! Enter The Son of Frieza?!

(Roughly A Full 2 Week Since That Day, Ayoma Residents )

Kuzuku repositioned himself in his bed to face the opposite direction he was previously facing. His nose instantly picked up on a familiar, comforting scent that he could never get enough of. Without much realization to it, he opened his eyes to glance at his wife's sleeping form. He smiled and gave her a small hug to draw her a bit closer without waking her up in the process. After he was satisfied, he crawled out of bed to head straight towards his closet to pick out some clothes for the day: discarding his T-shirt to the side immediately as his tail scratched his head. When the Saiyan got done with fumbling for clothes, he exited the closet and entered the bathroom to take a quick shower. After wrapping up on dressing for the day, he exited the bathroom revealing blue pants and a baggy red hoodie that had his name written on the side in orange while a white shirt was under it. On cue, the Saiyan exited the bathroom just in time to stumble upon his cute auburn haired wife stretching with a prolonged yawn escaping her mouth. Her tired eyes were evident considering there were still bags under them though it didn't prevent him from chuckling silently. Though, the small reaction was enough to draw her attention towards him, her mouth forming a radiating smile that he loved so much, "Good morning, Kuzuku.".

"Haaaaa, morning 21. I can see that you had a good night of rest," Kuzuku replied with a yawn of his own, his eyes following his wife every move as she got out of bed and rubbed the crust out of her eyes. Clearly, she was wearing one of Kuzuku's black shirts that had the word "Tenkaichi" written out in white since after that was nothing else but her underwear and bra that was concealed by the clothing.

She walked over to him with the very same smile on her face. Judging by the scent, Kuzuku could tell what she was going to do before she committed the act. Without much resistance, he wrapped his arms around her waist while she pulled him closer with her arms wrapped around his neck. Before they knew it, their lips met in the middle lightly before deepening. A full minute passed before they separated, both smiling until Kuzuku chuckled out of the blue.

"Jeez, isn't it a bit early to be flirty hun?" Kuzuku commented playfully.

21 gave him a pouty face that was a bit cute, "What, am I not supposed to show affection to my husband whenever I want?". She released her hold on him and started making her way towards the bathroom before she was momentarily stopped by his sudden question.

"Heheh, you got me there. By the way, do you have work today? If not, I was thinking about taking Caulifla and Kale shopping today for some casual clothes. They've been working hard and I kinda want to reward them for it," Kuzuku asked.

The majin wife thought for a moment before recalling the fact that it was indeed her off day, "Yeah, I guess you want me to join you since you don't know what their preferences are cause they are girls?". The Saiyan scratched his head nervously at the fact that she guessed his reasoning completely which made her giggle at his reaction.

"Well, then you should probably wake them up now while I get ready. It won't take long," 21 suggested cheerfully.

Kuzuku nodded, agreeing with his wife as she entered the bathroom to prep herself for what would probably be a pretty fun day. Without much thought put into it, Kuzuku turned around and made his way towards the door, opening and closing it while making his way through the hallway. It didn't take long for him to hear sounds from the kitchen, leaving him to presume that Caulifla and Kale were indeed awake. Just as he predicted, he caught glimpses of Caulifla pouring a glass of orange juice while Kale was fixing her hair. The two sisters were already dressed in the very same clothes that Chi Chi had lent them which was fortunate for him since he didn't necessarily have to wait for them to get dressed. Seeing all this, he waved his hand with a warm smile, "Morning you two! I see that you both are up earlier than usual.".