The Final Straw Is Pulled. . .Counterattack!

(Currently In Universe 6 On Planet Sadala, At The King's Palace. . .)

"So let me get this straight. . ."

King Sadala pinched the bridge of his nose as he sat on his throne that surprisingly remained in great condition compared to the actual room itself. Cracks formulated throughout the floor. But, what's to say more will soon form judging from the obvious frustration that reverberated with the tone of his voice. Currently before him was one of his attendants who usually comes by regularly to relay information about various things going on within the kingdom but as of recently, that advisor became more of an informant on missions since the full-scale war against these unholy monstrosities. Though as of right now, he was sweating a little more than usual as he could feel the king's eyes practically locked onto him with a gaze hotter than the sun itself.

"My personal squad, to which I've trained personally myself and have the utmost trust in returns after failing to uphold the control of our south-eastern district, comes back from their 'redemption' mission in order to find my eldest with a small bag of rations and a few blankets? King Sadala repeated in a damn near unreadable tone.

The advisor nodded and gulped, "Y-Yes, tha-that is correct?"

"In a timespan of the two days I've given them?" He reaffirmed

Without a word and knowing that the second question was meant to fuel the already growing temper, the advisor had little to no choice but to nod in confirmation. He braced himself as the King's eyebrow twitched and his Ki practically flared so much in that instant that the already given cracks began to increase even further. If it weren't for the fact that most of the civilians hiding within the castle were underground, they would have panicked in fear that the castle was under siege atlas. A prideful race of Saiyan warriors from children, women, and men would have been out there fighting against any normal threat. But these things were beyond anything they were capable of handling. Those who volunteered to fight were first secretly being trained by already hardened soldiers and sent out to pretty much fight with little chance of survival. However, it was understandable due to the fact they had little time to spare anyways. That said, King Sadala wasn't a man of patience. He was the type to get the job done and move onto the next one as soon as possible. With this, "war" being his number one priority, he had nothing left of his attention span to give to scolding his troop's incompetence. However, deep down, the lack of information on his eldest's return was beginning to become the forefront of his worries.

He sighed, waving his hand as his aura settled down, "You are dismissed. Tell those idiots to split their teams to remain stationed at all the cardinal directions of the castle. We can't let our defense falter tonight." The advisor nodded and quickly left in order to avoid his king's gaze. As the door of his ruined throne room closed shut, he laid back and tried to relax in his chair as his mind began to dwell on the matter at hand while looking at the papers given to him from numerous reports. He read through them, a hand acting as a surface of rest for the side of his face while his eyes skimmed through them.

"It's been two days and the only bit of progress we made was slowing down the number of deaths even further and securing some small batch of rations. Other than that, judging from the reports, we still have yet to uncover who or what is behind all this," he pondered, sighing as another, dreadful thought plagued his mind. After sending Okara on his mission, he'd expected them to return in no longer than an hour after departure. It was relatively an easy and safe mission that was of grave importance considering their supplies here but after the thirty minutes in of the estimated time, he knew something wasn't right. Now here he was, sitting on his throne 2 days later feeling like complete and utter trash. How stupid could he be? Yes, he trusted his well accomplished son but considering the situation at hand, he himself had literally no idea what in the hell they were up against, nor did he understand their habits as close as he was to figuring out their weakness. That alone should have raised flags but. . ., "Did I overestimate him. . ."