The Home Of The Universe 6 Saiyans! A Divine Danger Descends!

(Forwarding To Two Days Later, On Planet Sadala That Resides In Universe 6 . . .)

Planet Sadala, the home of the Saiyans that hail from Universe 6. Throughout the entire cosmos, the Saiyans residing in this universe have evolved and become more of an influence compared to the ones that resided on Planet Vegeta. This is primarily because they acted as a force of instilling peace and appeasing conflicts on warring planets for the greater good. In return, they profit off being revered as heroes and even gain influence enough through one of their finest soldiers to catch the eye of the God of Destruction of their universe. However, since that Saiyan departure to their rival universe along with several others for training, Sadala has been rather quiet as of late. The streets and businesses were still brewing quite well with civilians of the middle class chatting and going about their days as the clouds slowly hovered below the yellow sky. While soldiers who seem to have quite a lot of time on their hands since the Tournament of Power were gambling in bars and sharing laughs and stories from when they were on missions with occasional veterans joining the mix. However, one particular veteran seemed a bit. . .anxious.

He was currently walking down the street, passing by the bar without noticing the greeting calls of his former patallions that used to work under him. Not that he didn't care but his mind was too focused on another thing. His crutches dug into the ground with each step he made for support with haste as his thoughts pondered on the sudden summon from someone he would have never expected to see until the end of the year. God, contradicting as he sounded, he both hated and liked that person but he was still a close friend. I mean, if it weren't for him, he may have never become captain of the Sadala Defense Force.

But his thoughts paused as he reached the gate to the large palace that stood in the center of the large industrial city. Sighing, he walked past the guards of the gate and made his way into the palace. It was so easy for him to do that due to his connections and former status. The perks of having merit he suppose. Though, with that in mind, the veteran Saiyan continued on with his venture through the corridors, his eyes occasionally locking onto numerous luxurious furniture, decorations, and portraits that were all tempting to steal through the eyes of any typical thief from the poor areas of Sadala. Not like he would anyways since he was content with what he had. Nonetheless, it took him quite a bit to reach the room he was said to enter. Sighing, motioned it's way to the knob until a sudden voice being the only thing that interrupted his action.

"What brings you here, Renzo?" He heard his name rolling off the tongue of a familiar serious tone of a student he used to teach. One that he considered to be a prime candidate to be the rightful successor.

Out of respect, the retired captain turned to face the owner of the voice who appeared to be a young man who had the look of someone who's seen their fair share of battles as they remained depanned and stern. Coming up from the right side of his jaw and cheek was a jagged scar though it didn't seem to hinder how handsome he was. His eyes were sharp and brown along with his spiky black hair that seemed parted straight down the middle with only a few strands hanging in the open spot. As for his attire, Renzo wasn't surprised that the young Saiyan was wearing his Saiyan armor whose brown latex shirt was covering his entire body while the chestplate itself was black with an orange triangle in the center. His black and gold boots were freshly clean as light refracted off it while hanging around his waist was a similar black pelt that his brother wore though his was more torn in some areas due to the battles it's been through.

Respectfully, Renzo did a quick bow as he greeted, "Your father summoned me, Prince Okara. Do you have business here too?"

"No, I was just passing by," the Saiyan prince answered, his eyes darting left and right occasionally, "I was looking for my idiot little brother. I also haven't run into his scrawny looking pal Cabba either. Do you know where they have gone?"