The Tables Have Turned! A Dire Predicament!

(Resuming From Last Chapter, With Vegeta, Goku, and Kuzuku...)

*BOOM!* *BOOM!* *BOOM!*

The sky above was littered with faint trails of light and shockwaves that shook the area

The sky above was littered with faint trails of light and shockwaves that shook the area. With each blow, generated a wind that was so strong that it ripped through any thick ice in its vicinity. In the midst of those blows, Vegeta swiftly ducked under the giant Saiyans fist and slipped in a quick Super Saiyan powered uppercut that left him stunned. He smirked, gaining the upper hand in that brief moment before he realized Broly's sharp eyes glaring down at him. Instinctively, he flew backwards and avoided a sudden hook that was meant to send him crashing to the ground. He was surprised at how quickly he recovered until Broly closed the distance between him with even faster speeds than before.

"Crap, no time to dodge or block!" Vegeta panicked.

Broly roared loudly, ramming his large fist into the stomach of the prince of all Saiyans in universe 7. He gagged upon contact while Broly showed no mercy and went in to deliver heavy punches to both sides of Vegeta's face before shoving a Ki blast right into the prince's stomach. Vegeta let out a loud cry of pain: the blast exploding and hurling him through several mountains before he stopped himself midair abruptly. He panted, trying to regain his breath before grunting at the tinge of pain that he was feeling on the surface of his stomach.

"Tch, this is starting to become dangerous! I better finish this quickly or else he'll pull some other bullshit out of his ass!" Vegeta agreed, annoyed at the fact that some unknown Saiyan had pushed him into using this much power. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked up to immediately see Broly flying towards him with frightening speeds.

But despite that, Vegeta remained calm and flew up towards the sky in order to avoid the punch that lunged towards him. Broly stumbled in the air and caught a glimpse of the prince flying away but nonetheless, chanced after. From the ground below, Kuzuku and Goku could see the two contrasting lights of energy flying towards the sky. They were so entranced into the fight that they could tell that this scuffle was about to end.

There were a few flickers of red before Kuzuku realized what Vegeta was going to do, "I see, so he's really going to end it with that huh?".