The Blissful Night Towards The Dawn Of A New Era!

(Continuing From Where The Last Chapter Left Off, With Kuzuku and Zugo. . .)

Kuzuku weakly raised his head to stare at the faint red light that shot into the sky. He could barely sense it due to how fast it was moving but he was positive that it was Broly. Confused, though too injured to really dwell on it, the young Saiyan let out a sigh of relief, "We-welp. . .lo-looks like they're gone for now. . .we can. . .rest easy." Hearing this, the Astackian eased his body and breathing as the Glacial Prison surrounding them disintegrated slowly due to his command. Little by little, Kuzuku could feel the winds blow against his body which caused him to shiver a bit while his Astackian friend seemed unfazed.

"That's all good and all, but. . ." Zugo sighed, his eyes wandering onto the battered Saiyan, "How are you guys getting home? I can't carry both of you in the state I am in."

Kuzuku chuckled weakly, "I-I think that's not. . .much of a problem." Zugo raised an eyebrow at his lack of worry until heard the sound of someone's feet touching the ground. He turned, his eyes now locking onto the hero of the day whose hair had remained blue. The fusion smirked at him, his hand resting on his hip as he greeted them.

"You two seem fine. . .definitely not dead at least," Gogeta jokingly relieved.

"Right. . ." the battered Saiyan smiled weakly before adding, "Though if I don't get to Whis quickly, I feel like I'm heading straight to Otherworld early."

Gogeta chuckled at the small comment though he could tell he wasn't joking on that part. His life-force was slipping little by little to which it was amazing for him to be even conscious right now. As that thought passed, Zugo decided it was about his time to take his leave as he walked over towards Gohan's direction without warning, "It's settled then, I'll leave Kuzuku to you. . .uh. . ."

"Gogeta," the fused warrior interrupted.

Zugo nodded and smirked, "Yeah, so I'll be taking Gohan back to his place. Knowing his wife. . .well, she might flip when she sees her husband knocked out cold and battle damaged.

"Heheh . . ." Kuzuku laughed before commenting further, "Sounds like a worried Videl to me. . .see-ngh, you around Zugo. Tel-tell Riley I said hi,"

The Astackian nodded before taking off into the air to go grab the unconscious half-breed, his figure disappearing quickly into the sunset sky. As soon as he left their sights, Gogeta knelt down to lift his Saiyan comrade off the ground with little to no gentleness to it as Kuzuku groaned from the sudden movement. However, he ignored it, believing that it couldn't be that bad as he rested his arms over his shoulder while he searched for Whis's Ki signature. It didn't take him long due to his enhanced senses due to being a fused warrior, his body vanishing from the deserted battlefield.

-Instant Transmission SFX-

In an instant, the Saiyan fusion transported them just a few feet away from the group of onlookers who heard them come in. They all turned, their eyes immediately on the two as Gogeta waved them hello, "Yo, got a special patient here that needs help." He looked over to Whis who simply nodded as Gogeta then began to rest Kuzuku onto his back and allow the angel to do his magic. He took a step back as Whis walked over towards them, his feet only stopping when he was standing over the young Saiyan.

The Angel smirked, "I give you an A for guts but a C for execution. You still have a long way to go, Kuzuku." Kuzuku weakly smiled, his eyes dull and hollow as he could barely see him. His mouth opened, struggling to choke out the words that were meant to reply.

"Yu-yup, I fi-gured. . .as much," he admitted sadly.

"But that's a discussion for another time as I've learned a couple new things about your transformation today. . .," Whis noted before glancing over at Gogeta, "You should be grateful to this. . .fusion. His power was a performance fitting of someone of this stature."