If You Wanna Come Over... Part II

*Recap*

"Hold on." She said quickly. I heard footsteps and then a door shut followed by 45 seconds of shuffling. "Ok, I have an idea."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just come over here." She said and effortlessly, sounded seductive. She probably ain't even mean it that way. But that's how I took it. I'm 'bout to get her in trouble.

*End of Recap*

Ty.

"What?" I asked.

"I said just come to my house. Rome is gonna be gone for two weeks so that should buy you some time. There's more than enough room, food, and all that. The only thing is, you gotta wait until like 7:00." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"That's when he'll be leaving for the airport. Look, I gotta go. Text me if you're coming. I gotta go bye!" She quickly said and then hung up. Click.

"What are we gonna do until 7:00?" I looked back at Dana. She just shrugged and continued dancing along to the music. I smiled, shaking my head and headed off. I looked at the time. 4:30. Maybe we can go to an arcade or something.

Leah.

"Jerome..." I giggled. "Have you even started packing?" He looked up at me and shook his head before diving his head between my breasts again. "Stop." I giggled again before pushing his face away from me. I looked at the time. 4:30. "You need to pack." I got off of the bed.

"Fine.." He whined. I smiled and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. Once I was done, I dried off and put on my undergarments. I walked into the bedroom to see Jerome packing. He stared at my stomach and walked over. Using his index finger, he traced one of the gashes that was now healing.

"I'm sorry, Leah. For all the pain I put you through. I really am." He said looking into my eyes. I pecked his lips.

"I know you are. It's ok." I said. I covered myself with my black satin robe and helped him pack the rest of his stuff. I zipped and gathered his bags while he showered and saw a text from Ty saying he was on his way.

5:30.

I took the sheets off of the bed and put them in the hamper. I put new ones on there and sprayed the atmosphere with a mix of air freshener and perfume. I looked through the window as Jerome loaded his car with his bags. He came in and hugged me.

"I think I'm gonna just head out early." He pecked my lips.

"You sure?" I looked up at him as he grabbed ahold of my waist. He nodded his head and then pecked my lips. He looked into my eyes before leaning in again and giving me a long, passionate kiss involving ass grabbing and cheek caressing.

"I love you Leah." He said looking down into my eyes.

It was a mind and not heart reaction but, "I love you too." I replied. He gave me one last tight embrace and then started down the stairs with me following not too far behind. I watched as he looked back at me and then exited our household where he walked from there to his car already sitting in the driveway. He drove off and I realized that the house had fell silent. I sighed as I was going to miss him 10% of the way. I decided to call Ty and let him know that he could come now if he wanted.

Ty.

We decided to walk around a nearby mall and I got Dana a few outfits and myself one or two. I wanted to make sure she was covered more than anything else. When we walked back to the car, I got a call from Leah saying we could come over now. Hm, guess ole' boy left earlier than planned.