Breakfast in Bed

Gonna go straight to the story. Enjoy.

Oh wait.

WARNING :  EXPLICIT SCENES AHEAD. THE ENTIRE CHAPTER WILL BE LIKE THIS. BEWARE.

Ty.

"Fuck," Leah threw her head back as I thrusted her hips against mines sending my member as deep as it could go. "Mmm Ty..." She moaned softly as she clawed at my back. I took turns with her neck and nipple and sucked as hard yet as softly as I could. Her hairs on her arms stood as the goosebumps nearby them showed openly. Her breasts jiggled towards the headboard and then back to me with each stroke.

"Shit." I grunted. Our skin slapped against each other as her juices prepared for take-off. She clenched down tighter on my member and my breathing sped up. The pits of her knees were on my shoulders and her legs wanted to spread further out of habit. I took my hands off of her hips and locked her legs into place on my shoulders. My strokes sped up and went deeper and I knew we were both on our way to releasing. She bit her lip to keep from screaming but the moans still came out, just less audible.

"Ty, baby." She said each word between heavy breaths. "I'm about to...I have too..." She gripped the sheets. "Mmm..."

"I know baby, I know." My breathing was heavy too. "I know. But not yet. You gotta," I grunted. "You gotta wait." I was still on a mission to find my treasure. The spot marked with an X. I slowed down just a bit and went even deeper than I could go. She couldn't get any sounds or words out. She was speechless. Her mouth was open but she had nothing to say. I laughed mentally. I began to speed up just as I began deeply stroking and suddenly her hips jolted forward. Aha, eureka. I went as fast as I could with all of the force in the world hitting her spot. Now she was really clenching down. She was already wet as fuck but I knew I was really about to get the waterworks. I felt myself about to bust and she wasn't holding back now with the audio.

"SHIT TY. I'M GONNA...MMM...SHIT! I CAN'T HOLD IT! I CA-" She bit her lip trying to quiet herself down.

I bent down to her ear and whispered, "Let it go..." We both released and I was still thrusting into her as her hips were meeting my strokes as our liquids crashed against one another. Her back was extremely arched, her eyes were closed, and her breathing was extremely uneven. Her legs fell and I collapsed onto her.

"Ty..." She said quietly. For some reason I didn't respond. "Ty..." It got louder. "Ty!"

I jumped up and looked around...where the hell was I? Oh, this is Leah's room.  I guess I was dreaming. I looked down to see Leah laying naked next to my own bare body. Oh. I smirked. I was having flashbacks. "Hmm?" I said as my vision was still focusing. Her eyes were looking up into mines. She smiled and pulled the covers off of my lower half. My penis sprung into action.

"Were you dreaming about me?" She laughed. I smirked at her.

"Even better, them flashbacks from yesterday are clear as day Lee. I swear."  We both smirked and laughed at each other.

"Same for me." She said grabbing my wrist. She shoved my fingers up her pussy and she was wet as hell. Dripping almost.

"Damn." I said and we both laughed.

"I love you." We said in unison and then smiled. She got on top of me and lightly kissed my lips. I rolled us over and we added our tongues to the play date. I hoisted myself up with my arms that were on either sides of her torso. Then I pulled the covers back and went to the edge of the bed. I stared at her admiring her body.

"What?" She giggled. She was perfect. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were round and plump enough. The way her torso sunk in making her small hips curve outward. Then her thighs were the finishing touch to making her skinny appear curvy. I loved every bit of them. I had a tradition of kissing them from the knee up every time Leah and I made love. Then her prism, as I like to call it. Damn. I think it might be the love connection between us. But she has the tightest, wettest, best in general, pussy I've ever had. I could eat it all day and explore it all night.

By now she'd seen the lust in my gazing eyes for at least 5 minutes. Because next thing I knew, she was at the edge of the bed with me gazing at my body. I was standing on my knees looking at her but she came over and pushed me down so that I was sitting on my feet. She was standing on her knees looking down at me. She took my hand, smirked, and squeezed it. I started to see the lust in her eyes too. She placed my hand on her breast and placed her lips on my lips. I clenched my hand making her moan into the kiss and then I squeezed and twisted her nipple. She pulled away and looked deep into my eyes. Her orbs were now extremely lustful, almost dripping with it. I felt her pussy to check...yep. She was horny.

"Let's have breakfast." She whispered. We smirked at each other and after a few seconds of silence, we scrambled to the top of the bed and I started for her prism but she pushed me back. She indulged in the sight of my penis and slowly licked its tip before getting to work.

Okay so this was probably horrible because my Rated R scenes are usually shitty lmao. But don't judge me please :) hope you guys tried to enjoy this. I have questions for y'all though!

- Where the hell was Dana during all of this?!

- Aren't they so cute? 😍

- Is their relationship taking a wrong turn?

- Are they even in a relationship?

COMMENT.

VOTE.

SHARE.

Thanks!

- |Elise Marie|