If You Wanna Come Over... Part I

Leah.

I woke up to the sound of a child's laughter and Ty's voice. I opened my eyes and took in the sight of Dana and Ty tickling each other.

"Bro, you can't laugh! That's the point of the game." He smiled. She giggled purposely and he hadn't even touched her.

"Don't call her bro!" I quietly exclaimed, if that makes sense. I was still using my morning voice so it was a bit raspier than planned.

"Good morning to you too!" He said laughing. I smiled at him and we both habitually leaned in. Then I thought about it.

I put my hand in front of his lips. "Eh, eh, eh." I looked over at Dana who was cheesing sheepishly. "Not in front of the child." I said giving my best sophisticated voice. He looked at her.

"Oh yeah." He said and then kissed her forehead. "Sorry baby." Not remembering the amounts of liquor I'd consumed, I quickly sat up and my head felt as if an 18-wheeler was parked on my brain.

"Ahhhh." I moaned in pain as I grabbed my forehead. He sat up with Dana still on his lap and rubbed my back.

"You good?" Ty asked.

"Yeah." I replied. He motioned over to the nightstand by the bed where water and Aspirin was already sitting. "Thanks." I took it and laid back down.

"Grandma!!" Dana yelled getting off the bed and running out the room. I covered my face so Ty couldn't see my expression. She was so cute but yelling was not my solution right now. He rolled over so that he was on top of me and uncovered my face using my wrists. He slightly smiled and leaned in. This time, our kiss was successful and came with a plus. I could feel his hardness up against my pelvis as he bit my lip asking for the invitation of his tongue. Just before his tongue slipped in I quickly pulled away.

"Rome!" I whisper-yelled. I could see him looking at me out of the corner of my eye but I dodged his gaze. Rome's life threatening attitude was a bit more important at the moment. I slid from under Ty and looked around for my purse slowly so as not to wake my headache. Ty was now sitting on the bed just watching me as I looked around. I heard something vibrate and looked over on his dresser and saw my purse. I walked over to it and looked inside. On my lock screen my notifications indicated I had 45 missed calls from Jerome, 30 voicemails from Jerome, 5 calls from Mama, 2 texts from Mama, and 15 texts from Jerome.

They all either read, "Baby where are you?" or "Leah if you mad at me I'm sorry." or "Please come home."

Mama's texts all read something like, "Please go home so this boy can stop blowing up my landline." or, "Leah, your husband is delusional. Calling my house at 3 am with this shit. Call him, go home, something!"

Rome's voicemails were basically the same thing as many of his texts. I sighed. "Shit." I said under my breath slamming my phone on the dresser. "I'm screwed. I am really, seriously screwed." I said. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to Ty. He placed an arm over my shoulder farthest from him and then his head on the shoulder closest to him.

"Leah." Ty said muffled since his face was buried in my shoulder. "Why you still with him?" His words were now clear. I stood and grabbed my dress slipping it on under the oversized T-shirt. I pulled the shirt off and grabbed my shoes and purse. I ran out and towards the door. I heard his feet pounding behind me. "Wait!"

I hopped in my truck and started it before letting the windows down. "I'm sorry Ty I'll talk to you later." I leaned out of the window and left him with a passionate kiss that was short considering I had to get to Rome. I pulled off. Hopefully it doesn't go down the way I think it will.