Chapter 2: Old sparks

Start from the beginning

She ran to his arms and he picked her up!

Lyric:I knew you were my dad! From when i saw you go into the ice cream shop after mommy did!

CJ walked down the hall!

CJ:LYRIC! Shut yo loud mouth up dang a...ninja(his substitue for nigga) can't hear mister crabs!

Lyric:SHUTUP! I CAN YELL IF I WANT IT'S MY DAD YOU BUM!

Me:Cut It!

CJ:Mommy thats daddy?

Me:Yep!

CJ ran to him and demanded to be picked up. Prod picked him up and kissed both of them!

Prod:There is room for one more in the middle.

I playfully rolled my eyes and stood in front of him and i let him kiss my forehead.

CJ:Mommy, Can you and Daddy make another daughter thats is quiet and can beat up Lyric loud mouth!

Lyric:Or another son get rid of this bobble head ninja!

CJ:Shutup!

Prod:No more shutup say it again and your going to get it understand?

Them:Yes!

CJ:Big Mouth!

Lyric:Big head!

They stuck their tongues out at eachother!

Me:Im taking the ipads!

Them:Noo. mommy nooo, we sowwy! We be good! We promise!

Me:Nah thats arguement #4! But hey atleast you still have your ipods! So lyric go get yours and CJ go get yours!

Them:Fine!

The got down and ran upstairs!

Prod:Ipods? Ipads? Why do you spoil them so much!

Me:I dunno i just do! But CJ is choosing dinner tonight so you can stay if you'd like!

Prod:Yeah!

He pulled me toward him by my waist.

Prod:Thank you!

Me:For what?

Prod:Being so nice and letting me see them!

Me:No problem they are yours to!

He leaned in and kissed me. It felt just like it use to with sparks! As reflex i kissed back!

CJ:OOO I am getting that sister!

We pulled away and looked at him! Lyric slapped his arm!

Lyric:Not if you keep interupting!

I shook my head i have the most nosiest kids ever. Lyric gave me her Black Ipad mini with her pink rhinestone case. CJ gave me his ipad air with his camo case.

Me:Thank you!

CJ:Mama is dinner done im hungry!

Me:Yeah but gimme a minute!

I introduced the kids to Roc and the others. Then we all sat down ate and talked. The kids already had there PJ's on! When we were done i put the plates in the sink. Roc,Ray,and Prince had to rush home so they wouldn't get in trouble with they boo thangs! Prod was going to leave but Lyric and CJ stopped him.

Them:wait! Mommy can daddy stay the night?

Prod:Yeah Mami can daddy stay the night!

Me:Sure why not!

Them:Yayyyyyy

Prod:Yayyyyy!

Me:Childish!

Lyric:Daddy you can sleep with me!

CJ:No he can sleep with mommy! What is wrong with you?

Lyric:Why couldn't i have been an only child?

Prod:Cuz daddy game dat good! *mumbles*

I slapped his arm and he chuckled!

Them:Huh? they said in unison

Me:Nothing he said nothin! But it is time for bed so go brush your teeth!

Btw the boys left its just me,craig,lyric, and Cj!

Them:All man! *goes upstairs*

I went and started on the dishes only to feel arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck.

Prod:So i get to sleep with you tonight?

I finished up the last plate then dried off my hands!

Me:You can sleep in the guest room!

Prod:Manee! So i aint getting nun?

Me:Not a thing from me! But a goodnight!

Prod:Alright fine!

Me:But sometime Ace and Indie get into fights so he stay i think he has clothes you can borrow.

Prod:Ight thanks ma!

We went upstairs and kissed the twins goodnight. Then Prod went into the guest room and i went into mine. I laid out my black bra and panty set with a big black shirt that mysteriously appeared. I turned on the water and let it get hot. I put my hair in a messy bun then i went into the bathroom and shut door behind me.  I stripped out my clothes and stepped into the steamy hot water. For a while i let the water hit my body. Then i started to think about what Craig said. I washed up and finished my 30 minute shower then i lotioned up and wrapped a towel around my body. When i opened the bathroom door i saw Craig sitting on my bed. Tf is he waiting for? He looked up at me and licked his lips! He was shirtless.

Prod:Damn! Yo body still bangin ma! Did the ass get bigger?

Me:Boy what do you need?

Prod:A shirt for tomorrow.

Me:If there isn't one in the room i have no idea what to tell you!

He just sat there staring at me!

Me:Uhh yes?

Prod:You just ganna stand there or put yo pajamas on and get in bed?

Me:You gotta get out first!

Prod:WHAT? you act like i've never seen you naked before! I was yo first!

Me:Doesn't matter you gotta get out!

Prod:Fine!

He left and i put on the clothes i laid out then i took my hair down. I like my hair out when i sleep! Then i heard a knock on the door. He popoed his head in!

Prod:Goodnight.

Me:Goodnight ba-Craig!

Prod:mhm bout to slip up!

He shut the door and went into the guest room. I crawled into bed and turned the light off.

~3 am~

I was suddenly awoken by The loud clap of thunder and the bright flash of lightning. I heard Lyric and CJ crying and screaming. I ran out my room and  went to Lyric's first. I picked her up out her princess bed, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and cried on my shoulder. I went to CJ room but Craig was already there holding him and trying to calm him down. I brought all 3 of them into my room and we all laid on my HUGE king sized bed. Lightning makes me paranoid that it might hit a tree and it'll fall on the house so i dont like it either! I tried to turn on the light but the power was out. I held Lyric til she fell asleep and Craig did the same to CJ. When they were sleep i laid them infront of me while craig pulled me towards him and held me from behind by my waist. This feels so right! My eyelids grew heavy and i was K.O!