Chapter 4:Disrespectful

YN POV

It's that time of the year...yep you guessed it! Time full of booking,touring,preforming! Most of all being away from my lifelines! MB had a concert tonight! I ain't even know about Roc being kicked out but that is actually pretty old! But i did hear he beat up some guy for $10 i was like Really nigga...really? Also he stole a car and his leaks slipped out. But that is digusting my brother's body on the internet. EW😣😫😖😷!!!
Then a pic of him and Desiree at the hospital when she had her kid slipped out, so yeah walt kicked him out in a text message with his rude ass. Right now, me and Bahja are having a girls night. Prod is with the boys, the kids went to go stay with August for the night since he has his nieces!
Ty'nique,Tamia,Zonnique,and Beauty are here but it's kinda awkward. Beauty is constantly trying to pick a fight with Ty'nique over ray. Bahja keeps giving Tamia glares. Me and Zonnique are like "Oooo shit! It's about to go down"

Beauty:Ew that thing is looking at me

Ty'nique:I wouldn't look at you if you were on fire and the only way to save you was for me to look at you.

Beauty:HOE!

Ty'nique:Ray doesn't seem to think so. How am i one? You cheated on him and he left yo thotistic ass!

Beauty:*scoffs* BITCH!

Ty'nique:Yeah i know *flips hair* im a bad bitch! Tf are you?!

Tamia and Ty'nique highfived me and zonnique laughed.

Bahja:BITCH DONT BE IN THEY BUSINESS STAY IN YO MOFO LANE! HOE!

Tamia:How you sound? Im not the hoe is you mad cuz i had Jacob first child and you had got shit from Diggy!

Me&Zonnique:ZAMN That's COLD!!!

They started argueing we suppose to be watching a movie. Me and Zonnique slipped on our sneakers and Jackets then i grabbed my keys and we sneaked out the backdoor! We jumped into my black lambo and we sped off towards Ray house were the boys were at. Me and Zonnique was laughing at the situation. After 20 minutes of driving we pulled in the drive way. Zonnique knocked on the door. Princeton answered looking confused!

Me:Yo girl/Babymomma got into a fight with Bahja and Ray girl got into it with Beauty so we snuck out the back door and left here!

Prince:Ohhhh come in.

We walked in and the boys was dancing. They was killing the whip! I stood next to them and me and Zonnique did it. They jumped a little when they saw us there. They turned off the music and we sat down. Zonnique explained to them.

Me:Roc, where is my nephew?

Roc:Back there with his annoying ass mama!

Me:Ughhh i can wait til she leave to see him!

Zonnique:So you gon wait til you old and grey!

Me:Nope! Anyway you'll be old and grey before me!

Craig:They gon destroy yo house!

Me:They know better! Lyric and Cj will beat they asses if they shit get broken trust and believe that!

Ray:So violent!

Prince:Just like yo girl!

Ray:Aye yo shut up!

Desiree screamed from the back room.

Desiree:ROC!!!!!!

Melo got scared i guess and started crying! I went back and picked him up and held him. Desiree copped an attitude but i went back to the living room with him.

Ray:*laughing* Melo and Cj gon be taller than Yn anyday now.

Roc:*Laughing* Cj got 2 years and they'll be the same hieght!

They started laughing Craig held it in shaking his head. I flicked all 3 of them off behind Melo back. Desiree can in the room being loud! I sat on the seperate chair playing with melo in my lap!

Desiree:HELL NAWL! GIMME MY CHILD AND I KNOW DIS HOE AIN'T IN MY HOUSE!

Roc:Desiree shut up damn!

Desiree:BITCH GIMME MY CHILD!

I covered melo's ears

Me:Bitch you can see me in the back or outside fuck with me! I'll
Drop kick yo thirsty ass!

Zonnique:nice to see you to!😑

Desiree:WTF IS YOU HERE FO'?

Me:Cuss infront my nephew again and imma *starts talkin really low* kick yo ass!

I sat melo down and stood up we finna pop off. Craig stood inbetween me and her. Zonnique picked up melo and ran to the back shit finna get real.

Desiree:LET HER GO! THATS MY SON IMMA DO AND SAY WITH I WANT WHEN HE IS AROUND AND WHEN HE'S NOT!

I was ganna jump on her ass but Craig started pulling me back. The others helped calm me down a little oooo imma get her!
-----------------------------------

Something small