Chapter 6: Dysfunctional

Yall ALL can't Be Yn cousin😂 so watch how this savage ass nigga twist this story to satisfy EVERBODY (Btw some ppl will be re-used for empty spots dont get offended or nun)😈🙌

Parts:
Starr,18,Neighbor Nd Kelseia older sister
Logan,10,Ameiah friend
Angel,20,Yn Cuzin
Ameiah,11,Angel sister
Jordan,18,Diggy Wife
Kelseia,13,Neighbor
---------------------------------------------
Craig POV

The kids where staying at a sleep over today so me and Yn have the whole house to our selves except for the dogs,of course. I decided to try something, i walked into thd bedroom Yn was on the bed on her phone. I got on the bed and took her phone and turned it off.

Yn:Hey, chill i was playin 2048

Me:Keyword WAS

I began to kiss her adding tongue, she caught my drift and we began to tongue wrestle. She pulled away and looked at me.

YN:What was that for?

Me:Because your mine nd all mine! And im ALL yours.

YN:Promise?

Me:Yes I told you i was done doing that. I want you and only you. I want us to be one big family. I wanna be there for our third child *rubs your stomach* from the time you realize your pregnant to the time i can't be there anymore. Yn I'm serious this time, i grew up! Im done with that bullshit! It's just You as my queen, and our Prince, and Princess, with the dogs of course and Maybe another Prince/Princess and Me!

YN:*holds out pinky* For old times

I roll my eyes at her adorable yet childish ways and intwined our pinkies.

Me:You've meet my mom you know im serious about you!

YN:Boy shut up tryna be corny n shit. I introduced myself to you and your mother the day yall moved in right down block from us, next to Ray house and across the street from Prince house.😂

Me:I know😂But im serious about you,always have been! You know me better then anyone so you know I ALWAYS make dumb mistakes sometimes i don't learn but MOST of the time,99.9% of the time I do.

YN:Okay I believe and Trust You.

She then got up and got some clothes

Me:Where ya going?

YN:Shower!

Me:Can I Join😏

YN:I don't see why not

Yes! She still the same freak i know nd love! I grabbed some clothes and a towel for myself and went into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I stepped into the hot shower where Yn already was. One look at her wet body and i was done! In one quick motion i had her back against the wall while her legs around my waist and me kissing all over her.

Angel POV

Hey yall, I'm Angel, I'm 20 my lil sister is Ameiah and right now I'm in my cousin Yn house, i know where the spare key at, i chill here often! But I'm regretting coming tonight! All i hear is moans from upstairs! Wait moans? In Yn house? Thats unheard of! It don't even sound right in the same sentence! I know the twins had to get here in someway but she ain't get nun in a good 3 years or more! I been told her to get a man i even tried to help her, but she said no she focused on career,family,and friends! So my cousin getting some makes me proud! I pushed her now she finally gotta man! Im tearing up a bit *wipes imaginary tear*. imma beat that nigga ass tho that got her pregnant with not ONE BUT TWO KIDS! Then cheated! Im glad i didn't bring Ameiah she wanted to come! I crept up the stairs, i checked no twins? Oh so she was planning? YEAH YN👏🙌! I went to her room where the moans got louder, they got even louder as i approached the locked bathroom door! HELL YEAH SHE FREAK! When I heard him say "Say My Name" i knew it was time to go! But I ain't going home, i don't wanna it's boring at home! So imma get comfy in the guest room then, the walls are kinda thick not really so i hope they stop in time for my show! I grabbed my MCM bag from downstairs then got my needed supplies and hopped in that shower.
*
*
*
*
When I got out i dried off! Lotion up! Put on my tank top and basketball shorts, then let my long Curly hair fall! The noises stopped Which is good because "How To Get Away With Murder" was on and if i couldn't hear my show, On everything man i woulda used some of the shows tips and killed them both. I popped some popcorn, went in the fridge and got me a good ass Ginger Ale Came back up to my room to see the very last commercial then got comfy on the bed and began to watch.(Watch Vid in Media Box Now) MANE that bitch Rebecca be wishy washy! Won't she just missing?