Chapter 9

YN POV

I was at the house by myself after I made everyone breakfast. Angel Came and got Lyric so she could see Ameiah and Logan(Ameiah friend). King mama came and got him from T house, T said King Told Him He Don't Like His Mom's house. August Took CJ out to bond or w.e they do that like 3 times a month. And Cruz grandma came to get him and take him to his cousin's house. But they'll all be back by tonight except King, he stay with his mama every so many days.T was at home we were going out at 3 it's 2:14 now. I was dressed and ready but right now I was cleaning up All the toys, it didn't take long to finish. I only had to pick up a few more toys when the door bell rung. I put the toys in my hand in the toy Bin that was out in the floor. I stood up and opened the door without looking. His Face Appeared with a flower.

Me:"Craig,Get off my doorstep before I kick your ass then call the cops!"

Craig:"Look YN I'm here to Apologize, I was wrong, I was high and just depressed, I just really hope I can still see the kids and work on us!" He continued as he held the the beautiful white rose in front me, I rolled my eyes and pushed his extended Hand away from me

Me:"There Is Nothing To Work Out Its Over..Sorry...Not Really, you can still see the kids that's the only contact with me you'll have." I told him killing his hope of us getting back together

Craig:*rolls eyes* "Fine Where they at?"

Me:"In They Skin When You Jump Out They Jump In"

Craig:*sighs and rolls eyes*"Really Yn? Grow Up"

I know this nigga ain't telling me to grow up, when he being childish and playing games with people and they emotions.

Me:"Nigga I'm Just Tryna Have Some Fun And Lighten This Awkward Ass Mood, Don't Call Me Childish When You Thought You Could Get Away With Doing Shit You Did At 13 Nigga Fuck Outta Here With That Bullshit!"

Craig:"I'm Sorry, Where They At?"

Me:"They Not Here Right Now!"

Craig:"That Ain't What I Asked"

Me:"Why It Matter? They Out With Trusted People! Come Back Tomorrow! They'll Be Back!"

Craig:*looking You up and Down* "Where You Going?"

Me:"SomeWhere You Not"

Craig:"Yn You Pissing Me Off, Where Are You Going?"

Me:"Last Time I Checked My Daddy Was Dead And You Not My Dad And I'm Not Your Child So Why You Worried?"

Craig:"...."

Me:"Exactly, Worried Bout Something That Ain't Got Shit To Do With Craig"

With that I shut the door and went back to cleaning. I Finished Then Took the bin back up to the play room where it belongs. Then I Went Downstairs and watched Tv. Wendy Williams Was on must've been last nights re-run.

Wendy:*gasps* "Who Saw Yn With Her Kids? First Lemme Say She Looks Amazing To Have Had Two Kids." *pulls up beach picture*

Crowd:*clapping*

Wendy:"Really Look At Her!"

Crowd:*still clapping*

Wendy:"Yeah, She was Reportedly leaving the rapper Tyga's house from a play date with His son king." *pulls up picture of all of us on the porch*

Crowd:Aww

Wendy:"Now I can see them being a family now that I look at this picture with all them together. I personally think maybe they are going out low key, I would love to see that"