Chapter 23

Lyric:"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" She cried

I stood there trying not to laugh as my child cried her little eyes out. She got caught fighting at daycare In the bathroom again.

Me:"well are you crying because you got caught or because you're sorry?"

I asked as she stood in the middle of the living room floor. Belt in my left hand, holding my laugh in.

Lyric:"Be-because I got caught" she choked out, at least she was honest but at that point I had to laugh. Just as I finished letting my laugh out the front door opened and in walked in Ty causing me face to drop. I'm mad at him right now.

Ty:"awe why my baby crying" he said running to her and picking her up. She put her face in the crook of his neck as Ty lend in for a kiss which I leaned back and walked around them and up the stairs. The boys was at practice by now so it was just me,Lyric,and now Ty. He been gone for three days straight and I'm sick of hearing the trap excuse. Then he just be gone no explanation, no call home,nothing he just show up whenever he is ready. I hung my belt back up in the walk in closet. I walked out the closet and saw him sitting on the bed on his phone.

Ty:"what's wrong with you YN?"

Me:"none man"

Ty:"don't do that what's wrong?"

Me:"nigga what do you mean what's wrong you been gone for 3 days then just stroll in like every thing is okay" I explained and he just shrugged

Ty:"its not that big of a deal"

Its not my time of the month so this mean when I smack him nobody can say I was over reacting because of hormones. He real life deserves to get hit.

Me:"so wait wait you wanna act up?" I chuckled as he looked at me strangely

Ty:"no! No I do not" he quickly protested

Me:"nah its too late. See you wanna act up and that's okay. See I might get a lil mad lil Mad lil shabby ya digg? But when I act up you gonna be pissed!"

Ty:"Yn, chill no do not act up"

Me:"its not that big of a deal right?"

I continued to ignore him, I texted Angel telling her meet me at Club Blue tonight at 10. It was 3 already so imma run Some errands come back,shower,cook dinner,get dressed and be out til 3 am with my phone off. I'm not going to actually do anything imma just pop my head in the club long enough for paps to take a picture of me then imma rent a hotel stay there til 3 and be back home by 3:15.

***

The plan was in effect and perfect, Ty think I fucking forgot hell no. I just got out the shower so I'm making spaghetti in my robe, bare foot. I made everyone's plate then ran upstairs to finish getting ready. I stripped from my robe leaving me half naked in my matching bra and panty set. I sprayed on my Chanel 5 perfume than proceeded to get dressed. I did my hair before I started dinner now all I had to do was touch up my make up. And just like that I was done!

I slipped on my heels and grabbed my all white Versace purse,my phone and charger and put it all in my purse.

Lyric:"WOOOW mommy you look so pretty"

Lyric complimented once I reached the last step.

Lyric:"you guys? Come look at mommy!" Lyric screamed excited
They all came rushing in and Ty was the last one to stroll in With Marcus in his hands. I could see in his face he had a problem with this.

Michael:"Do me a favor King take your brother and y'all go upstairs"

Cj:"uh-oh they gonna be yelling again" Cj said as King took Marcus and they all climbed the stairs. Michael waited til he heard all of there doors shut before he started