Chapter 5

I wanna try something different!
---------------------------------------------
Prod POV

I was playing with CJ and Lyric while Yn was out with Kaniya. I Told her i wanted to spend time alone with the kids so i can catch up. "Daddy, why did you stay bye bye fo so wong" questioned Lyric. I looked at my daughter in her pink stussy shirt, black jeans, timberland boots, with her hair flatironed and put in a bun with a pink bow in back trying to fingure out how to answer but before i could CJ chimed in. "Yeah Dad?"
"Well...Daddy accidently hurt Mommy really bad and was scared to talk to her for a while but im here now" i answered. "Is mom still mad at you?" CJ asked. "No not anymore!" "Is mommy ganna give me a new sibwing" Lyric Interiagated "We don't know yet" i replied truthfully. "Dad where do babies come from?" CJ asked! "UM...well... ask your mom" "daddy can we have a dog since you and mommy won't give us a sibwing?" Lyric asked trying to make some type of deal! "Sure" i answered! They both excited and started yelling basically the exact same thing. "CAN WE GO NOW?" "Um, yeah sure".
They ran and put on there shoes,when we were ready to go i walked them out to the car and strapped them in. Then we took off to PetWorld.

***

"Daddy i want this one!!" Lyric screamed pointing to a white one. "NO! I want the Brown one" CJ hollered back. I just came to the conclusion of getting both. Lyric named hers Winter and CJ named his Max. I signed the papers and baught everything we need for both dogs. Winter had a pink collar and Max had a Red one. We got the dogs into the car i put all the stuff in the trunk strapped the kids in and hurried home before the dogs started getting to rowdey. When we got home i let the kids go play with the dogs in the house while i got everything out. YN might kill me but if it brings me closer to my children then i guess a body bag isn't that bad. Once i had everything set up and settled i took the kids and the dogs into the backyard to play. I aint gon' lie This is fun!

YN POV

I walked into the house and heard complete silence. No one is arguing. No one is hitting. Just complete and utter silence. Everyone can't be sleep! There is no way he put them all down for a nap! They fight me when I put them down for one! Something has to be going on for it to be this quiet. I went upstairs and checked Lyric's room. She wasn't there. Then i checked all the guest rooms, nothing. Next I checked CJ's room no him! I then check My room or is it our room? I dont know but i looked and not a soul so where the fuck did he take my kids? I walked downstairs curious. If this is Hide-N-Seek then these niggas bomb as hell at it. Cuz i can't find them. I looked in the kitchen, all the cabinets,everywhere. I looked outside! Caught em' backyard. Who's dogs are they playing with? They were adorable i had to admit! It makes me miss JoJo, he got REALLY sick so we put him down! Well if craig bought them a dog he's picking up after them. But i couldn't help but smile this was to cute I felt like the complete family i never had growing up! Craig looked up and saw me looking he walked across the yard into the house.

"Hey babe, how was your day with Niya?" he asked avoiding the dog topic

"Great, thanks how'd it go with the kids?" i beated around the busch!

"Oh it was fine" he said not making eye contact

"I happened to notice something new tho" i said still not being direct!

"What might that be?" he played clueless

"Um, i dunno maybe the two dogs in
the backyard" i blurted

"Oh that?Well......see ima be honest i just wanted to get them something, you've spoiled em for 3 whole years by yourself it's my turn" he responded

Can't argue with that logic! I pecked his lips

"I Love You"i told him

"Love you to" he responded.
--------------------------------------------
Just somethin minor! Do yall want it short nd for it to take less time or Long and it to take longer?