Chapter 22

Tyga POV
I'm Back in muthafuckin Business. Yup I took my shit back from that Fuck Nigga. The Empire Is 50% Chris' 50% mine but regardless it felt good to be back. Yn doesn't know and I intend to keep it that way. Sometimes she freaks out and blows things out of proportion. But all jokes aside the honey moon was wonderful. Yn and I tried new things in and out the hotel room ya feel me😏. What I learned about my wife is when there is no possible way you can get interrupted she turn into a freak. Like Ice cubes and frosting type freak and honestly I was loving every bit of it until she hit me with some bullshit. Talking about tying her damn tubes. That's when I knew it was time to go home back to reality. I want more kids. I want atleast 6 but she playing, and I don't wanna hear that 'it's her body' speech because when I ask whose it is she tell me it belongs to me, so it's our body.

Chris:"KUNG POW! Someone wanna see you" Chris said coming in my office. Just because I'm part Vietnamese don't mean I won't beat his ass.

Me:"who is it?" I asked ignoring his first comment

Chris:"some brown ass wanna be Tyrese looking nigga" Chris shook his head

I have no idea who the fuck that is.

Me:"I don't know him. What he want?" I asked confused

Chris:"to do business" he shrugged

Me:"send him in"

Chris left out the room and came back in with Marcus flying him around like an airplane. I hopped up excited to see my son. I missed him. I gladly took him from Chris ugly ass.

Me:"How You Get Here Bubba?" I asked tickling his big tummy watching him laugh and fall out all in my arms causing me to chuckle I stopped and kissed his fat cheek. My little man getting big already. Marcus had my full attention at the moment I didn't even notice Yn standing in the doorway until she took Chris hat and threw it on the floor. They always fussin and fighting like brother and sister.

Chris:"keep playing! Imma make sure you get sent back across the border. Don't forget you and yo husband illegal" Chris said snatching his black pyramid hat off the ground and leaving my office shutting the door after Yn.

Me:"how'd you know I'd be here" I asked as Marcus began wiggling around

Yn:"instinct" she shrugged having a seat in the chair in front me. "Momma has asked me to give you this..." She trailed off looking in her Louis Vuitton Bag. Finally pulling out a card the size of a post card handing it to me. It read 'Save-The-Date'
Date: December 2nd
Where: 246 Church St.
Time:10 am
Then it was a picture of my mom and that David nigga. The fuck type shit is this?

Chris:"Gimme my God son. I wanna take him to get real nigga ice cream with me" Chris said barging in and taking my son then leaving. He come at the wrong times I swear.

Me:"Yn what is this" I asked

Yn:"it's an invitation to Mommas wedding she asked me to give it to you and your sisters"

What she need him for she got us!

Me:"I am not going to this so you can give it back to her" I sighed sliding it back across the desk

Yn:"Yes you are! We are all going to support momma. You are going. Jada is going. Jade IS going even if I have to drag you myself." She announced whole heartedly