Chapter 24

YN POV

I woke up to someone smacking my thigh.

Ty:"YO WAKE UP" his deep voice boomed.

Me:"God? Is that you" I chuckled. My eyes refused to open all the way "mane what time it is cuh" I said trying to sound like Snoop Dogg

Ty:"9:15"

Me:"you mean ta tell me I only been sleep for 20 minutes? Damn"

Ty:"Yn, why the fuck is you texting this nigga"

Me:"nigga, you blowing my high. Unlock the damn phone and see the conversation was dry as camel pussy." I said chuckling

He did just that scrolling threw the messages. The room stood quiet. My nigga cute as fuck bruh. If the lowercase letter C make the same sound as the lowercase letter K then why do we even have a k? Just substitute dat bihh with c. It's cold as polar bear pussy in here and I'm high as giraffe balls.

Ty:"man shut yo ass up"

Me:"Im saying all this out loud?"

Ty:"yes, matter of fact you yelling"

Me:"aww shit. My fault G."

Ty:"next time this nigga text you, don't reply" he said throwing my phone on the coffee table

Me:"so you tryna fuck or what" I asked quickly

Ty:"what?" He asked not catching what I said

Me:"none."

Ty:"and you needa quit smoking"

I gasped out loud and put my hands out to the side and began looking around. What is he talking about?

Me:"BRO! I DON'T EVEN SMOKE." I said in a duh tone

Ty:"you high right now Yn"

Me:"yOu hIgH rIGhT nOW yN" I mocked. I just told this nigga I don't smoke. So how I be high? Niggas don't think.

Ty:"ok Yn. I'm done talking to you" he sighed

Me:"Nigga! What's da word Mane? Why you trippin G? Ohhh shit dat rhymed. Sorta. Kinda. Not really. I can do better.. Watch! "

Ty:"yn.. No..." He started but I cut him off

Me:"I'mma pretend like I'mma mumble rapper tho. Ok? Ok! Ready. Bae get the ad-libs. I got dat gel on my black pony taaail...." I started and waited for him to do the ad libs sounding like migos.

Ty:"GEL IT!" He joined in laughed sounding just like quavo.

Me:"and my redbottoms high as hell"

Ty:"THEY HIGH"

after that I busted out laughing. Why is he entertaining my foolery?
When we finally came down from laughing he sat on the couch next to me.  He pulled a small bag of weed out his pocket and began to use my grinder and backwoods to roll his shit. That nigga ain't even ask. Then he got the nerve to use my lighter when he got his own. I watched him take a hit then blow out smoke.  Then he passed it to me. Good looks my dude. I took my hit then we passed it back and forth until it was nothing. Once it was gone he laid back on me and began to talk. About what?  I have no idea. All I knew was this nigga of mine is so damn sexy. I began to kiss and suck on his neck. Then his lips. Our tongues battle which was a perfect distraction because I had no idea his hand had slipped into my pants until he put his finger in my wetness and began to pump in and out causing our kissing to cease and me moan aloud. He soon pulled up the shirt that I was wearing revealing my bare stomach, body, and chest. He played with my breast for a little before he began to suck on them. All while he still played with my pussy. He drove me crazy when began to play with my clit. And I won't lie.  I was close. Then suddenly he stopped.

Me:"Ty what the fuc.." But I was cut off by the extreme sensation of him raming his dick in me. Causing my once loud moan to grow louder. He continuously pounded into me then he turned me over smack my ass. I arched my back sending my ass up as he went to work on me once more. I caught his rhythm and began to throw it back on him.

Ty:"fuck" he groaned

He then took control once more and picked up the pace. Then we changed positions again. He laid back and I slid down on him. I placed my hands on his chest and began to ride him. Riding was my favorite and he knew it.
He placed his hands on my hips stopping me as he started thrusting up into me. It wasn't long before I felt myself tighten around him and he twitched inside me and we climaxed at the same time. Then I pulled him out of me and laid on his chest listening to his heart beat.  Once again he began to speak but I heard nothing. Instead I let my heavy eyelids close and sleep take over.

Ty POV

She need to wake her cry baby ass up because as soon as I move her, even a little,she going to start whining and complaining.
I began to just think and play with her hair while she slept. She is most definitely a hand full but I love my handful to death. She's so beautiful, she's caring, intelligent and just great overall. I still think I don't deserve her.  I don't know how someone with flaws could be so perfect until I met Yn.
I just feel bad because I haven't been completely honest with her. Although I have never cheated on her, there's this one woman that kinda makes me want to. She not fit to be a wife or anything, just something to fuck and leave. I don't know why I feel this way. I guess it's my old dog ways setting back in. Her name is Miracle. She's a little taller than Yn. She has smooth brown skin,  and an amazing body.  We've met up a few times and although she's tempted me and I wanted to act on it I didn't. I always think about how bad it would hurt YN and I hate bringing her pain. I have to tell Yn. I have to leave that bitch alone. But man i don't know,it's her body. I'm drawn to it. Yn's is great but I just don't know. Fuck it. I love my wife I love every curve she has. I love every piece of her. Imma leave dat bitch alone and let Yn know about it.