Chapter 2: Old sparks

Start from the beginning

Me:Twins.

Craig:What's there name?

Me:There is our daughter Lyric and our son CJ! CJ was born a minute before CJ there birthday is December 26. Lyric takes dance and CJ wants to play football. Lyric's favorite color is purple. CJ's is red. They both LOVE spongebob and Caillou!

Craig:Damn all i asked was whats there names!

Me:Yeah but i know you'd ask to learn about them!

Craig:True! *pulls my hand into his* YN im sooo sorry about that day. It was a complete accident and i've regret that day everyday since it has happened!

Me:It's fine. That was 3 years ago!

Craig:Yeah but i can't do this! I can't keep living without you but pretending that im fine! It hurts to not see you or even know how my kids are doing! The only way i know your alive is cuz you've blown up on magazines!

Me:What about you Mr.Producer?

Craig:Yeah but still i want there to be an 'US' again! I want me,you,lyric,and Cj to be a family! I want you to have my third child and actually be there when the baby is born and hold you when your carrying it. I want to hold you at night and make you feel safe. I want us to get into little arguements then make up about 20 minutes later like we use to. I want to make small dumb mistakes then beg you for forgiveness and i wanna be able to kiss you touch you say i love you and to let the world know your mine! I want us to complete a future together.

Me:I really don't know Craig.

Prod:Please?

Me:How bout this, i'll give you like a trial.

Prod:Fine. But if it don't work out i still want to see our kids!

Me:Just because stuff between us may go or went wrong doesn't mean im going to keep them from you! Besides CJ is like mini you he loves chicken and yall share a birthday,favorite color,favorite ice cream. Actually he asked bout you today.

Prod:😃Really?

Me:Yeah he wanted to know when he can see you!

Prod:Wow!

Me:But i have to get going maybe you can stop by later and meet them?

Prod:DEFINATELY! i have to meet mini me and daddy's princess! Maybe if they like me that'll get me a step closer to getting my queen back?

Me:*blushing* We will see!

I got up and grabbed my stuff. Then we exchanged numbers and he gave me a small kiss on the cheek which had me blushing hella hard.

~At Home~

After the park it was about 6 so i got the kids in the bath then i got dinner going while they watched Spongebob. It was CJ night to choose what we eat. I admit i spoil them alot. They both have ipads,and ipod touches! Thats how spoiled they are! If they ask for it imma give it to them! CJ's choice was Fried Chicken,Mashed Patatoes,Macaroni and Cheese and green beans. As i finished the chicken i heard a knock on the door. I out the kitchen down the narrow hall to the door, I opened it to see Roc,Prod,Prince, and Ray!  Ray silly self jumpped on me hugging me. Pince yanked him off and gave me a quick hug. Roc did the same then gave me a peck on the cheek! Prod gave me a hug. The rest of the boys ran to the kitchen. Prod stood there and we talked a bit. Then i heard small footsteps coming down the hall! Then a gasp,

Lyric:OMG! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE CJ!

Me:Lyric this is your da-(gco)

Lyric:Daddy *squeals*