geto suguru - guilty pleasures

"You know, men aren't very attracted to ladies who smoke."

Rolling her eyes, ___ tilts her head back at the male that stood behind the wooden bench she occupied to herself, puffing out the smoke towards his face in a cynical manner - he didn't react, he didn't cough, didn't grimace at the scent. After all, he was also a fellow cigarette smoker.

"Yet here you are, Suguru." ___ scoffed, shooting the man a smug smile. He only chuckled and made his way around the bench before sitting beside the girl, reaching into his oversized trousers to take out his own cigarette. He smiles at the girl when he realized that she was already holding out her lighter, fiddling with the button before a small flame flickered to life. Geto leans in with the cigarette in his mouth, burning the tip before inhaling.

"Well you should know by now that I'm not like any of those men, no?" Geto rests an arm around ___'s shoulder, giving her some warmth to huddle up to and she appreciated the gesture.

"You just love coming back to me," she purrs. Geto observes the burning cigarette resting between her fingers, taking her words in. She was right - to Geto, as cliche as it sounds, she was his drug and he was downright addicted to her. Every night was always a new experience for him, she was his only escape from this hellhole : the jujutsu world. When the clock hit twelve o' clock, Geto would sneak out of the campus, trying to hide in the shadows as best as he could just to see ___, a normal girl who attended a normal school as she lived a normal life. She couldn't see curses, let alone have any knowledge about their existence and Geto made sure to keep it that way.

"I do. I'm infatuated with you." Geto admits, pulling her closer to him. He takes a drag from his cigarette as he cups ___'s chin, tilting her head up to gaze at him. Her eyes were clouded with utter desire as they leaned closer and closer to each other until finally, their lips collided, tongue darting out to lick her lips. She lets out a small hum as smoke seeps through his mouth, making her pull away to gasp for fresh air.

Geto admired the way her plump lips parted, the way her cheeks would flush red innocently (but he knew otherwise), her misty eyes that longed for more of his touch, the way her legs twitched to soothe the heat building up between her thighs.

Fuck, she was just so divine.

"I'm guessing you want me to come over and fuck you tonight?" he murmurs against her neck, placing wet kisses that made her let out mewls that blessed his ears. Their cigarettes were long forgotten, being dropped to the ground as they burnt out into ashes.

"Is that even a question?"

"Suguru," ___ calls out to the male that leaned on the railing of her balcony, taking a drag from his cigarette as the wind blew through his dark locks. He rarely wore his hair down, but now, he was seriously contemplating it.

___ wraps a thin, silk robe around her naked body before stepping out into the balcony, admiring the stars that shimmered in the night sky. Resting her arms on the railing, ___ dips her head down in deep thought.

"What makes you keep coming back to me?"

The question had completely caught Geto off guard; it was so sudden and unexpected, so unlike ___ despite someone who likes to question things in life often.

Geto contemplates his next words as he took the cigarette out of his mouth, instead, placing it in between the girl's lips. She lets him, before she lets out a puff of smoke from her lips, bleeding into the atmosphere.

"I'm attracted to you." Geto said. "You make me feel like I'm in a daydream - so surreal that I'd forget about everything else in the world."

The burning stick was taken away from her mouth as Geto pulled her into an embrace, his hands running through her hair tenderly.

"You're like a cigarette, my guilty pleasure.." he continues, hands roaming around her body. ".. that I can't bring myself to quit."

Geto unties her robe as he leads her back into her room.

"Like a cigarette, but I'll never get sick of you."