gojo satoru - torn apart (p1)

Feeling an ominous chill run down her spine, ___ whipped her body around as a cold sweat soaks her body. Nothing was there; just the normal swarm of people minding their own business. No curse, no danger, no—

Gasping in fear, ___ felt her heart stop as her stomach sank, worry beginning to eat away at her whole entire being.

"Misaki?" ___ struggled to breath as she forced herself to choke out her daughter's name, her eyes darting around desperately to find her daughter. Nowhere. The little girl that was just standing behind her as ___ paid for the red balloon her daughter had wanted had disappeared from her sight.

"Misaki!" she called out, shoving and pushing against the wave of the crowd while scanning for a floating red balloon. "Where are you?!"

As she trembled in fear, ___ felt a hand grab onto her arm, pulling her towards them.

"___?" she heard.

It was Gojo.

"What's wrong? Where's Misaki?"

___ could only gaze up at her husband with teary eyes as she started to hyperventilate, her breathing becoming ragged as she gripped onto Gojo's uniform harshly. Tears started to run down her cheeks as she tugged on his blazer miserably.

"She disappeared! Misaki disappeared!!" she cried out with a strained voice. "Someone took her!! I felt it - that ominous aura! Someone took our baby away!!"

Underneath his blindfold, Gojo's eyes widened in disbelief. How was that possible? There was no way ___ wouldn't have noticed anything unusual around her, so the fact that his daughter was taken away without her knowledge meant that whoever took their daughter was cautious and strong enough to be able to hide underneath their noses undetected.

"Megumi, take care of my wife." Gojo growled lowly. Despite how calm the man seemed, Fushiguro heard the rage in his voice. The way that the man's bloodthirsty aura erupted throughout the whole entire area made Fushiguro shudder apprehensively as he took the sobbing woman in his arms. He had never seen his teacher this furious before.

"I'm going to kill that motherfucker who took my daughter."

In a blink of an eye, Gojo had disappeared into thin air, leaving behind ___ and Fushiguro kneeling on the ground. ___ let out a broken sob as she hugged the boy, clinging onto his uniform pitifully, wailing for her daughter to come back. People stared at the two but they could care less.

"I-It's all my fault!" ___'s voice cracked as she leaned her body against Fushiguro. She felt herself starting to become lightheaded at the overwhelming emotions pouring out, her trembling body becoming weak and limp. "My baby's gone!! Fushiguro, my poor baby's gone!"

In the distance, Gojo heard his wife's cries filled with anguish and remorse, making his blood boil in anger as he gritted his teeth.

"You've done it now, Suguru."