gojo satoru - home is where you are

Looking up from his reports, Gojo saw a disheveled woman enter his classroom, blood dripping down her face with her black uniform tattered, almost making her bare naked. Despite her appearance, ___ was as nonchalant as ever as if she hadn't just fought several high grade curses that almost killed her. She stalked towards the amused man with a plastic bag in her hand.

"Souvenirs." she said, throwing the bag on his table. The contents of the bag spilled, revealing several boxes of sweets, all the expensive and fancy ones she could find.

"You must really have your priorities straight if you went out shopping for me, looking that rough." Gojo chuckled and opened a box of assorted mochi, gleaming at the sight of his several favourite flavours. "You must really love me!"

Rolling her eyes, ___ felt the man drape his blazer over her shoulders before wrapping his arms around her, cradling her head tightly. Although he didn't seem like it, the man was worried for her. Seeing her in such a bloody, injured state made his heart clench in pain. ___ was strong, that much was obvious but from experience, Gojo knew to expect the unexpected. He hated thinking about it, but it was completely possible for him to lose ___ in a blink of an eye, especially since the higher ups just loved to give her dangerous missions.

Taking in his scent, ___ raised her hands up to hug him back, rubbing her thumb soothingly on his shoulder blade. She placed her ear on his chest to listen to his heart beating, the heart she knew that was dedicated to her, the heart that cherished her and the heart that loved her. It pained her to come home to the man that she loved with her own blood sticking to her skin as cuts and bruises littered her body. She knew that he hated seeing her get hurt but the life they lived made it hard for her to do so otherwise.

Embracing each other in silence after a long, exhausting day was the least they can do before one of them had to leave for a mission again. They were each other's only source of comfort and support, fingers tangling in each other's hair as their warmth enveloped their bodies in a soothing atmosphere.

This was their definition of home; being in each other's arms, swaying softly to the soft humming of the breeze as they relished in each other's presence, tender and loving.

Smiling, Gojo nuzzled his face into her neck, feeling himself lose all his motivation to finish his reports. That could wait - his lover can't. He planted a chaste kiss on her skin and closed his eyes.

Yeah, he thought.

This is home.