sukuna - in another lifetime

A/N : dedicated to @THEA-Desu because they made me realize that I haven't done a single chapter for sukuna bc idk what to write for him (>.>) whoops

"Sukuna.."

Trailing her fingers through his soft hair, ___ gazed affectionately at the curse resting his head on her lap, her pink, floral kimono being the only thing keeping her warm in the deep cave Sukuna resided in. Without a word uttered, Sukuna nodded his head to beckon the girl into continuing her sentence.

"Will you still love me when I grow old and wrinkly?" she questions, a small smile on her lips. Sukuna opened a pair of his four red eyes and glared at ___ with furrowed brows.

"What makes you ask that, doll?" he grumbled. ___ could only smile at the curse before bringing a hand to caress his tattooed cheek with such compassion that made Sukuna relax even further into her lap.

"Because I am but a mere mortal, my love." she said before leaning down to plant a kiss on his temple. "But you - you will outlive me for centuries, Sukuna. There will come a time when all I am is an old, frail woman, waiting each day for death to arrive and embrace me in it's arms. When that inevitable fate dawns, will you still love me?"

Sukuna scoffed at her words before sitting up, making his large body tower over her own fragile one despite sitting down. With a quick glance to the curious girl, Sukuna gently wrapped two of his right arms around her shoulders and brought her close to him. The girl let him do so, bringing a hand to rest on his firm chest. Despite having a physical body, he felt cold against ___'s skin.

"You're the only human who has ever shown me any form of compassion and love, ___." Sukuna said in a soft manner that was quite unusual for him. "So what makes you think that I'd stop loving you just because your skin becomes wrinkled and your hair turns white?"

His fond words caused ___'s chest to feel warm despite his cold exterior. She closed her eyes as tears fell down her flushed cheeks. Sukuna, a cruel, murderous being strong enough to kill an entire army of men was willing to love her and dedicate himself to her for the rest of his cursed life. The thought alone was enough to make the girl shed tears of absolute joy.

As they basked in each other's presence, ___ couldn't help but voice out another question running through her head.

"Sukuna, will you still love me in another lifetime?" she asked. Sukuna cupped her chin and lifted her face from his chest to look at his crimson eyes before wiping her tears away with the other.

"___, trust me when I say this.." he whispered, leaning closer and closer to her lips. "In every lifetime, I will still love you for eternity. I will come find you wherever you are and I will make sure of that."

Closing the distance between them, Sukuna kisses his lover on the lips.

Year 2018

"This here, is your new dorm room!" Gojo pats Itadori on his back before leading him out to the hallway where he spotted Fushiguro conversing with another first year.

"Fushiguro and ___ here are your next door neighbours!"

Without warning, Itadori felt a strong force come from his chest which convulsed throughout his whole body, causing his eyes to go hazy as he gazed at the oddly familiar girl. Taking notice of the sudden change in the boy, Gojo and Fushiguro grew tense as they realized that Sukuna had forced his way out to take over Itadori's body, black tattoos forming on his skin. However, before the two could act upon their instincts, ___ had already thrown herself onto the boy, embracing the curse with a longing glint in her misty eyes. Gojo and Fushiguro watched, visible confusion etched on their faces.

"Sukuna.." ___ whimpered, nuzzling her face into his neck. The curse brought his hands up and cradled the girl into his arms, running a hand through her hair as he took her familiar scent in, relishing in her warmth once again.

Lifetime after lifetime, Sukuna always knew where to find her.

"I told you didn't I?" he murmurs into her ear.

"I'd always find you."