Chapter Eighteen

50 votes in one day,
LITERALLY?
Let me give you all a token of appreciation,
Will you marry me?

" Blue jeans, white shirt

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn

It was like, James Dean, for sure

You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer. " -Blue Jeans, Lana Del Rey.

_________________________

Harry Styles seen with a mystery girl on a late night dinner- Is something up? Two were seen in a heated ma-

"Shut the damn television!" Zayn yells as Jennifer frowns. She changes the channel to a music one as a country song was playing on. Zayn had just came home from his last exam, he was having a cup of tea and he knew that Jennifer had to go home in two days.

"Sorry, that just popped up and I was curious too so I just..." She tried to explain the situation as he chuckled. "It's not your fault, Jen. I was just, uh, you know... Angry and stuff."

"I understand. You are such a nice guy Zayn, Harry doesn't even deserve you." Jennifer says as Zayn smiles. "I am? How sweet of you. It's almost Christmas, what you doing?"

Zayn's parents didn't really celebrate Christmas, but they did let their children have fun during it, they were allowed to have night outs with their friends. Jennifer would usually stay with her long time best friend, Stephanie. Zayn never really cared about Christmas, but this time he had promised Niall that he would spend it with him.

Niall used to ask him all the time, but he would give him a polite no, but this time he wanted to celebrate it. Harry didn't call him, Harry didn't tweet about him. Nothing related to him. Zayn knew the picture was clear, Harry just wanted him in bed. He never thought a guy with angelic voice like that would be a person like this.

He could never stop thinking about Harry. He was a fan and every fan wanted a moment with the one they loved, he got it. He knew that happy endings are plain stupid but he wished that he could have one with Harry, he didn't knew what Harry could be doing in the present, he was.. Somewhere for his concert and was spotted with a mystery brunette couple of times in romantic places.

He wanted to stop thinking about Harry, but he loved him. He couldn't stop thinking and it was eating him alive, it was so stupid. Harry was gorgeous, how he hoped that Harry would have a gorgeous heart too.

"It's alright Zayn, shut up." He used to think but that didn't work. Jennifer decided to leave, she was packing her stuff, she had a plane to New York at 7pm, it was almost 4 and she was almost done. Zayn liked her company, Denis decided to drop by too. Zayn knew what type of a guy Denis was after being his friend for almost two months.

Denis was a simple guy, not a idiot who spends all his money on stupid stuff and hangs out in bars. Jennifer and Zayn used to have an laugh saying how they got stuck between rich guys, Zayn being the elder one got a richer one, happy times.

Time had flown, he was stood near the airport with Denis as Jennifer was ready to pass through. "Okay Zayn, we'll meet soon. In the next year, yeah?" She says with a smile as Zayn chuckles pulling her in for a hug as she smiles and lets go of him.

"Denis, I'll miss you bad." She says as Denis hugs her too, pulling her in for a kiss. "Oh god, this is weird." Zayn thinks as Jennifer smiles at Denis before he lets go of her. She takes her bag as she looks at Zayn for the last time.

"Call me after you reach New York." Zayn says as she nods. She waves a bye to them as she stands in the line, waiting for her passport to be checked. After watching her go, Denis offered Zayn a ride back home.

"Jen never had a boyfriend, you're like her first, never seen her this happy." Zayn says as Denis smiles while driving the car. "I promise you, I won't hurt her."

"I don't know why, I trust you. Don't break that." Zayn replies as Denis nods while taking a turn. "I won't."

*

Zayn was now in the living room, the television was on and he was watching the movie 17 again. His phone started beeping as he looked at the screen. Niall.

He picked it up as he waited for him to say something.

"Hey Zayn, what are you doing?"

"Watching 17 again, you?"

"Uh, nice one. Guess what? My parents are going on a group safari again. This time a Christmas with animals in Amazon or something, they're off to some country, Zim... I don't even know."

"Oh? So what now?"

"Well, my annoying sister decided to visit her best friend who is pretty rich so the food is great, you know, so..."

"It's just us for christmas and both of us can't cook."

"Yeah! We can party!"

"So, what will we do?"

"Actually, mom called me. She said something and... I think she gets the trophy for the best mother."

"Well, what did she say?"

"Dad has a property in Holmes Chapel, Crewe, Cheshire. We can go there! It's a nice house, we can celebrate Christmas there. Please Zayn?"

"Holmes Chapel? Where the hell is that place?"

"You don't know Holmes Chapel? Damn it peasant. You don't think about that, we'll leave tomorrow. It's 20 tomorrow, you have to be ready by 10 am."

"Niall, what about clothes?"

"Clothes for, uh, 8 days? We'll be back on 28."

"Alright I suppose."

With that the conversation stopped. That was a weird change of plans, but that worked for Zayn.

*

"Lots of people decided to remember me." Zayn mutters to himself as his phone was beeping, he looked at the screen. Mom.

"Oh, mom! How are you?"

"I'm about fine! Dear, are you free on 30th?"

"Yeah! What happened?"

"Jenny asked if you could come over for new year. In our new house in Brooklyn. You know?"

"Oh right! I will. I saw the images you sent, pretty house."

"Yes, barclay's centre is nearby, you can hear the noises too, lively."

"Really? Cool."

"Alright, how were your exams?"

"They went nice."

"Got some things to do, call you soon dear."

"Alright mom!"

That conversation ended. He was finally going to meet his parents after a long time. He would miss Manchester, he loved this place. Brooklyn, American environment.

Concert. Christmas with family.

Holmes Chapel. Why did that name seem a little familiar? He took his phone as he googled Harry Styles.

He closed his eyes as he sighed. Of course! Harry was from Holmes Chapel. He remembered Harry telling him that he was going to spend Christmas with family. The odds are never in your favor.

Harry's tour in America. He quickly went to Harry's official website as he scrolled down.

24-28th Dec. New York, Madison Square Garden(FULL)

29-4th Jan. Brooklyn, Barclay's Centre(FULL)

Thanks Life.

________________________

Mannn Zayn it's destiny
I want a best friend like Niall
Deleted the book I was going to write, based on the yaoi fic. I'm sorry :(
Next update: 55 votes and 7 comments
xxSarah