Chapter 2: Camilla -Plausibility

I continued my studies that evening.

I flipped open a new book of Astrology and Astronomy.

Constellations... Asteroids... Planets... Boring, well-known things. However, the last chapter grabbed my attention. Myths. 

How sad? I become rebellious by reading.

"Chapter 6: Myths.

It is said that when certain stars and/or planets aline, mysterious happenings occur.

Some say when an eclypse and a metior shower occur in one night, decendents of King Arthur and his knights are revealed. 

They also say on the night the moon completes a full phase in those 12 hours, and no stars shine, a single star will fall. When that star collides with earth, fantasy and life, fiction and non fiction will meet, and Chaos will follow in suit."

I pause at the final statement. 'Chaos will follow in suit'? Why was Chaos capitalized? Weird...

I look at my solar callender. Starless night... Okay... No need to panic...

In another 365 years, the same thing will happen again. 

I write down a few co-ordinates to find the stars, and head out the back door to finish my work. As if I would get anything done without the stars though...

"How extremely odd..." I start to talk to myself. "Starless... Dreamless... Empty night..."

I look to the sliver of moon in the sky. It almost looks like it is moving...

I look through my telescope to see that it IS indeed moving... Well changing phases at least.

I want to think nothing of it... But, what if...?

~~~~~

A/N:

Okay, I know it's short but chapter 3 will be up by the end of today as well.

~♥ Thanks for the loyalty.

And again, if u have a request or something new there should be on Watty lemme know and i may take a shot.