Chapter 15: ????? -The Final Night

A/N: ACK!! Well, on a good note, the votes and requests have been tallied. Our mystery character has been selected. On a sad note, this is my final chapter here. D'X On another good note, there will be a sequel!!!! XDDDD Doesn't seem like there's been much time since the prologue.... :( Hope you guys like it.

This. IS!: The Final Night

~~~~~~

So it seems dear Camilla has found herself a safety. Unbelievable.

Too bad she won't know it for much longer...

See, Camilla is of great use, to many, many lives here. She doesn't even know of half her abilities. The time has come for me to take her from those who won't even test her of her gifts. 

This may not make any sense to you, but... It doesn't matter. 

I have been prepping for this night, for weeks now. I just have to follow through...

I know you musn't understand my rambling, but... You will. Eventually, you will. 

Camilla and I have some great plans for her future. Plans that she will soon know. 

You must understand, this is Camilla's final free night. For, after this, she will be truly schooled and taught from tomorrow on. 

I learned of her through the dragons and the other riders. 

I myself was a rider. Hell, my name means dragon, actually.

However, my dragon has been lost... He was a grand soul... Everyone knew him, but no one knows me...

None the less, I now have Camilla to train. She could even replace him. With her gift and all... But that means I'd have to turn her side.

I imagine you have figured that I'm not the nicest guy around. Fate never was my place, nor my dragon's. So, we left. End of that story.

I know, I know, I'm rambling. But to be honest, I've never been more excited over something in my life! I can't seem to keep my thoughts in order.

~~

I hold myself back, watching the hedgehog leave the turf I'll be intruding. 

As I watch him disappear completely, I make a nice appearance. 

It's time to make myself a name, turn a kitten into a warrior, and time to avenge the death of Sethlar.

And if she causes issues, that night, will be her final...

~~~~

A/N: Kay, i know, it's short, but i wanted to make this guy seem as disorganized, and crazy as possible. And I wanted him to speak to you. AND I wanted him to be a mystery for now. X3

Look out for Safe Landing. XDD The sequel to Falling Forever...