Chapter 11: Camilla -Whisper

A/N: Hey y'all. So, yeah. Longer chapter here. It's kinda all over the place, I know. :/ But hey, my mind was going a BILLION miles an hour and I couldn't separate thought, so, here you have it.

WAIT!! I still wanna hear who u think the killer is!! And who the victim is!

Kay, now I've made my point; here:

Chapter 11: Camilla- Whisper

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"That was a huge risk, Camilla. If someone would have defended him, you could have been hurt. You don't know how to fight, and you defiantly don't know how to mind yourself." Kie scolds me.

"He didn't know how to mind himself." I correct him. "And if your so concerned, then teach my how to fight first."

"What? Camilla, you cannot..."

"Handle it? I am female, blond, and small, so I cannot handle it, eh? Or you just can't teach me." This trick never fails.

"I am the top fight trainer there is in Fate, which is everywhere, so yeah, I can." He laughs.

"Really now?"

"Yes."

"Hmm. I don't know, I could always to Freedom Fighter training."

He laughs more. "Only if you want to die. Camilla, they don't know it all. I do."

"Oh? Then practise begins tomorrow. 8am sharp."

"So be it then."

"Alright. Now that that's outta the way, why am I here?"

"To meet your dragon, who too, is in training."

I come to face a neon green dragon, with a pair of crystal yellow and brown, slit eyes. "Woah..."

"Hello, Camilla." She smiles. "Thanks for getting me out of my single classes from now on."

"You're welcome...?" I laugh. "Not quite sure what I did."

"Since she's hatched, Whisper has been in dragon classes, being trained to be you're accomplice in anything you may be apart of. Her training was only her, without a speaker, from now on, it'll be both of you."

"Awesome." The only word that comes to my mind.

"Best off all," She ironically whispers to me. "I'm a Magic Dragon."

"How could this get any better?"

She begins to giggle. "You've had a hard morning, I sense."

"Fuuu... Yeah." I suddenly feel like I'm about to explode from Shadow and his damned ideas.

"I'll allow you two girls to meet each other a little more..." Kie slinks off quietly.

"What happened?" Whisper smiles softly.

"Let's see," Where do I even begin?!! "Murder notice, huge fight with the only Mobian I could trust here, then Jep..." Not the best of all days.

"Sounds like fun." She murmurs. "But running away from it isn't the answer."

"Seems to work from right now..."

"Camilla, sometimes, when we worry about someone we care about, we say a lot of this we regret afterwards. It may have made sense to us at the time, but we could look back right now, and... It just never made sense after all."

If only she was right. About the portion of caring. If only he ever did care... That way... something... would be, just a little more easier. "I guess it's time to start another fight then, eh?"