3

"Just like that."

"Yeah, you're taking it in the right way."

"You're doing it absolutely amazingly.

Taehyung's moans filled in the room as he felt the feeling of euphoria taking over him. The random girl who's name wasn't a much deal to him, was pleasing him and fulfilling the lusty desires of the devil within him.

This was his way of living. Strawberries and sex with a pinch of blood and lust was all that mattered to him. Once he was done with the random girl, he picked up his wallet from his trousers which was thrown randomly on the floor.

Pulling out some cash from his wallet, he threw it on the random girl while uttering the words, "Take it and get lost. Don't you dare show your filthy face to me ever again.", he spat before pulling up his trousers and practically throwing the girl out of his house.

Fixing his dishevelled hair, the stone hearted mafia made his way towards the unknown destination he was called at by his mafia mates.

"Hyung-nim.", he bowed a full ninety degrees in front of the older man who stood there, in a dark and clampy warehouse which had been abandoned for ages.

"Ah, finally the leader got some time from his little businesses.", the older male snickered. V simply rolled his eyes at the taunting words of the elder male and shot him a bored expression which screamed that he was anxiously waiting to known the cause as to why he was summoned so urgently.

Rolling his eyes, the older male looked at his maknae and said, "V, listen up right here. You remember we sent Jimin for a mission at Dark Angels?", he inquired.

"Yeah but he turned off his transmitter and we can't contact him now until he willingly talks back to us. I'm sure Jimin is up to something. He must be catching the big fish of the sea rather than stealing some random security details of Dark Angels.", V nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders as if it was a regular thing.

"But you know who we're dealing with, don't you? What if Jimin is in some dicy situation?", the older man said.

"Hyung, stop worrying so much. He isn't a mafia for no reason. Even if he gets trapped there, he knows how to free himself.", the coldness in Taehyung's eyes didn't go unnoticed by the older man.

"Please be a little serious. For God's sake, we're dealing with Dark Angels! And their lioness? Do you know how much of a havoc she could be if Jimin gets caught?", the worry was clearly visible in his eyes while he tried to convince V.

"Namjoon hyung........ Don't worry. Jimin will be fine. If not, be ready to add another grudge against our target,that filthy leader, The Lioness.", he said and turned around pulling his gun out of his waist band.

Wearing his leather gloves and throwing his hair back with one push of his hands, the stone hearted mafia got on his bike. His eyes were raging red and his jaws were clenched. The red in his eyes existed just because of the mention of the one person he hates the most.

The one person who was the cause of his miseries, his grief, the cause of his internal death and mostly, the cause of the death of his soul.

The Lioness of Dark Angels.

And V wouldn't leave any stones unturned to clear his beef with that one lady who's name barely left his lips. He even hated it when her name left his lips.

"I may not have seen you, but I hate you passionately and your blood is the only thing I'm living for.", he determinedly thought.

The story of hate in his heart is deep entrenched and none but only Taehyung could keep swalloing his anger, waiting for the right time to burst it out on her.