"Oh!Jungkook-ssi?Why are you so early?Are you hungry?"

"No..not yet..so better get your ass in the kitchen."

"Ugh..can you be nice?Just today,Jungkook-ssi!It's 5:30 in the morning."

"I can't be nice with you,Taehyung."

"Yeah,why am i even trying."

Taehyung went to the kitchen while shaking his head in annoyance but before he could even completely get in the room,Jungkook suddenly muttered something that made the other blush.

"I can't be nice with you,Tae..you might fall for me and forget about your Soobin-ssi.."

"What?"

"I'm just saying,baby..i can't just take you forcefully,that's a red flag so fall when you're ready and i'll surely catch you."

Taehyung couldn't contain his embarrassment for reacting differently,he can't lie that Jungkook's smile and mischievous acts has an effect on him.

"Idiot!"

"See it's starting now."

"I'm not falling..for you..that's impossible to happen,Jungkook-ssi!"

"Alright..Alright..get that bubble ass in the kitchen,you're too talkative when you're lying,sweet cake."

Taehyung turn around and walked out of the living room while biting his lips to find his composure and questioning himself for letting off his guard.

"Stupid..stupid!!!"

Later after he finish cooking,all bags are packed and Jungkook is starting to eat,Taehyung went to the living room,sitting on the couch while waiting for his boss.

But there was a sudden ring on the doorbell that made him flinch a little and went to the door to see who it is.

He is almost twisting the door knob when a deep and husky voice crept on his back and spoke,making chills down his spine.

"Back off,let me answer who it is."

"Ahm..of course..master."

He stepped aside as Jungkook opened the door,seeing a not so welcomed visitors but what irritates him is the person standing behind his manager while staring back sharply at him.

"Good morning,Jungkook!Ready for the flight?"

Yeonjun made sure that his voice is on a good mood to prevent on upsetting his talent but Jungkook's eyes are pinned on the guy behind.

Gripping the door knob tightly while clunching his jaw,giving both of them a cold approach.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well..i'm just making sure that you and Taehyung are ready to go..so Soobin and i came."

"With out my permission,Yeonjun?"

"Huh?"

"Can we come in?It's a bit cold outside."

"Yeah..come right in,my assistant will be pleased to see you."

Jungkook's eyes never left Soobin until they reached inside and glanced back to Taehyung,seeing his assistant flustered because of the said guest.He let them lead the way and secretly grabbed Taehyung's arm,leaning aside while muttering something as they walked into the living room.

"Not infront of me,Taehyung..not in my fucking house."

"Master,what are you talking about?"

"Ughh!!"