⸢ Chapter 17 ⸥

!This story is currently under editing¡

The boy let out a groan as he felt his body go weak, watching a smirking Joshua button his shirt up.

Jeonghan was an absolute mess, compared to what he was like when he first entered this room.

His blonde hair was dishevelled, his lips were red and swollen, his shirt was on the floor, and fresh hickeys were littered upon his body, especially his neck.

Jeonghan felt like he had received so much pleasure, yet he was still sexually frustrated. Joshua had left him hanging and needy for him, just by a make-out session. That guy knew how to work with Jeonghan when he wasn't his old self.

Jeonghan was supposed to rescue Joshua, not begging for him.

He sighed as he got up from the couch to pick his shirt up from the floor and put it on.

Maybe he should've waited for Jun or Mingyu to arrive before doing something irrational, after all.

"We'll have to do this next time, Hannie!~ I'll help you to the exit for now."

Jeonghan gave Joshua a reluctant nod as the younger began to guide him the way.

↢♛↣

A ringing sound disturbed the peaceful silence as the two of them rode the elevator.

Jeonghan reached his hand inside and took out his phone, glancing at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you?! I'm in Gangnam right now! Do you know how many speeding tickets I would've got if I didn't bump into those horny cops?!"

Jeonghan didn't know what to say.

He couldn't just go and confess what had happened.

Well, not with Joshua standing right next to him.

"Oh, it's fine! I met Joshua's father, and he's a disgusting bitch! Joshua is acting like the sexiest god in the universe and can't even remember me! Did I forget to mention that I almost got fucked by him?!"

Yeah.

There was no way he could say that to Jun. The younger would tease him for life for being submissive to a person who has hardly any experience with sexual shit.

"I'll tell you what happened later, but for now, wait for me and be ready," he told him before hanging up.

Joshua gave him a questioning look but decided to ignore his strange conversation.

↢♛↣

"Thank you for walking me here," Jeonghan said as he wrapped his arm around Joshua's neck and leaned in for a hug.

Joshua furrowed his brow, confused by his actions but shrugged it off, wondering how Jeonghan changed so quickly.

Jeonghan smirked as he felt something cold and smooth get pushed into his hand.

Just as Joshua was about to pull away, he inserted the object into the side of his neck, making the guy collapse into his arms.

With one swift movement, Jeonghan picked the boy up.

"You came just in time, Jun!" he said, turning to the other boy who stood next to him.

"Yeah, yeah. Now hurry up before someone notices you."

As Jeonghan followed Jun to his car, he noticed how different Jun looked.

The boy had dark bags and bloodshot eyes for the past few weeks, but the blonde had failed to notice it.

He really should catch up on what's been happening around him now that he has achieved his goal.

He sat down in the back seat and carefully placed Joshua's head on his lap like he was the most fragile thing on earth.

"Give me a second. I'll be right back," Jun said to him before turning back and running down the street.

Jeonghan completely ignored what Jun said, focusing on the angel in front of him, stroking his hair like a puppy, unlike the boy in the office.

He leaned down and hovered over his forehead, hesitantly, before planting a kiss.

"I promise you that I will love you better."

"Treat you better."

"And spend my life with you, forever..."

!Under Editing¡ (Last Update - 20. 8. 21)...

↢↢↢↢ ❧ ♛ ☙↣↣↣↣

This chapter feels so rushed. Omfg.