⸢ Chapter 1 ⸥

Groggily, he woke up from his deep slumber whilst rubbing his eyes, noticing the unfamiliar room he had awoken in.

"What's going on?" he mumbled to himself, the haziness clearing from his mind.

"Good morning, babe."

The boy turned his head to see a person, who seemed no older than him, sitting at the window sill, with the sun glowing lazily on his face. The male in the bed felt that he had seen the other somewhere, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it.

"W-Who are you?"

The guy chuckled in amusement as if the boy had just asked the dumbest question in the world.

"Do you not know me, Joshua Hong?" he inquired, a smirk plastered on his face, turning to the younger so that he could get a better view of his face.

Joshua studied the other for a couple of seconds, his mind racing through his head, trying to find an answer.

His hair, dyed golden blonde, was slightly wavy at the tip, while his roots were black. He also had thin pink lips and attractive double eyelids.

But the feature that attracted Joshua the most was those eyes. Those dark brown eyes, reminding him of the hue of an oak tree in the early light of the sunset.

Suddenly, Joshua gasped when he realized how that description combined could only match one person.

"Yoon... J-Jeonghan?!"

"I'm impressed that you managed to figure that out!" Jeonghan praised him, hopping down from the window sill.

He brushed his hair and made his way towards Joshua, like he was his prey, making the boy nervous.

It wasn't every day that you get to wake up, in a random room, with a criminal waiting for you.

Yoon Jeonghan, known as the most dangerous mafia across Asia. He had recently broken the record for the 'Most Crimes Committed in The World.' The guy could even take over a country if he wanted to. It wasn't a surprise that he received the nickname of 'The Killer Devil.'

Joshua pulled the sheets closer to himself, like it was a protective armour, as Jeonghan approached.

"You shouldn't be so scared, babe~."

"S-Stay away from me!"

"You shouldn't say that to me..." Jeonghan told him, a low growl in his throat, gazing at him with his cold playful eyes.

As he reached him, he pulled the duvets away from Joshua's body and threw it onto the ground.

Before the frightened boy could do anything, Jeonghan had already climbed onto the bed, hovering over his frail body. He grabbed onto the younger's wrist before pressing them beside his head.

Everything had happened so quickly that Joshua had no time to react.

"Let g-go of me!"

Jeonghan smirked at the boy underneath him, thrashing his frail body about in an attempt to escape from his grasp.

"Isn't it sad that your father hasn't come to rescue you?"

That sentence made Joshua pause and look up at Jeonghan, trying to restrain the puzzlement showing on his face.

"W-What do you mean?"

Jeonghan smirked when he saw that he finally received the attention of the younger boy.

"I know about all your plans, so don't act dumb. All those people you sent were completely useless since it wasn't hard to make them change their mind and join me."