⸢ Chapter 10 ⸥

Joshua let out a small sigh of sadness and yearning. The smell of chocolate and cream was still strong and lingered on his clothes.

He couldn't move away from the spot where Vernon had been, moments ago, like an invisible force was holding onto him.

He wanted to cry.

Scream, even.

But he couldn't.

The boy felt a pair of arms wrap around him and lift him from the floor.

"Let me go, Jeonghan..."

"Is this really how you're going to treat me, babe? You treated that other guy so differently." Jeonghan questioned, a hint of jealousy in his voice, which, of course, Joshua didn't notice.

"That isn't quite fitting since you do belong to me, right?"

Joshua wanted to protest when a memory flashed through his head.

"...Under the terms that you would become my property!"

He opened his mouth but couldn't find the voice to do so.

The older smirked proudly and made his way up the stairs with Joshua in his arms.

He continued to walk, with no signs of stopping, until he reached a dark-green door, twisting the handle and going in.

Joshua didn't get to see the whole place as Jeonghan placed him down onto a sink before smashing his lips against him, taking the younger back by surprise.

It just didn't feel right to kiss him.

The smell of chocolate and cream on his clothes, the fact that Vernon had just been here, only a few seconds ago, made it all seem worse.

Fear began to flood through his body when he saw Jeonghan taking off his shirt and tossing it onto the floor.

"You better listen to me..." he whispered, breaking the kiss and throwing his head back, clearly annoyed.

"Unless you want me to see that lover boy of yours, dead."

Joshua bit his lips and looked down, feeling tears swell in his eyes, before forcing his lips onto Jeonghan's.

He regretted letting the older take advantage of him, but it was either his life or Vernon's life.

Jeonghan felt a sense of accomplishment as the younger male submitted to him in an instant.

"Good job, babe..." he murmured, holding his legs, going in the direction of the shower.

He wept, feeling the older push his body against the glass, as cold water began to rain down onto his clothes and body, causing him to shiver.

Joshua wanted to fight back.

But he couldn't.

He hated every second that he wasted on this devil.

"Sorry to cut the session short, but it's time for me to deal with some business," Jeonghan told him, detaching his lips from the boy as a sigh escaped them.

He twisted his body around and took something from behind him. Almost like the worst kind of magic, Joshua's eyes widened when a short rope appeared in his hand.

"But I can't just leave you around, can I?" he asked, an evil grin painted his handsome face.

Before the boy could even react, Jeonghan had pulled him up by his arm and grabbed his hand, tying his left wrist and looped the other end of the rope over the pole on top of the shower before doing the same to his other wrist.

"I'll be back soon, so you're going to have to stay here for a while," he told him, watching the boy struggle as the cold water hammered down onto his body.

Joshua pleaded him to free him, but Jeonghan just gave him an unconcerned shrug, leaving the room.

He tried to move to untie himself, but the rope was too short for him to do it. After attempts and more, nothing worked.

Joshua was exhausted. He couldn't even rest since the rope wasn't long enough to let him sit down. It was like he was stranded there. It also didn't help that cold water was streaming down his body.

Honestly, he didn't know how long he had been there. 

Seconds? 

Minutes? 

Hours? 

His brain wasn't working anymore.

His body was numb and aching. He was exhausted. The ropes dug into his wrist, leaving marks on his red skin. He couldn't think straight anymore. He felt light-headed, his mind swirling.

The last thing he felt was his body going limp as darkness engulfed his vision before he passed out.

↢♛↣

Thump!

"I swear if something broke, again..." he sighed, recalling some disturbing memories, as a shiver ran down his spine.

The male placed the glass that he had just been drying off a few moments ago back onto the counter before hurrying upstairs, annoyed, thinking about the lists of things he still had to do.

"I'm sure the sound came from here..." he murmured, twisting the handle as an unpleasant sight greeted him.

He let out a little gasp and rushed over with anger, clear, on his face, as he got to work.

"I know that he isn't the type to forgive and forget," he muttered, cursing as he noticed the state of the scene.

"But, he's taken it too far this time... I should tell him to get his little boyfriend to deal with that blonde asshole."

↢↢↢↢ ❧ ♛ ☙↣↣↣↣

I have so much homework :(